Reach at site by 4:30 pm and unpack in your allocated tents.
Watch the mesmerizing view of sunset accompanied with hot tea & snacks.
Capture wonderful pictures and moments.
Party in melodious music besides the bonfire.
Tickle your taste buds with hot lively prepared barbecue beside the campfire.
Enjoy the Live Acoustic Jamming Sessions at night under the bed of stars.
Fill up your tummy with delicious village cooked dinner.
Sleep in a comfortable & waterproof tents.
Wake up to a breathtaking view of Pawana Lake.
Take a dip in the cold water at the shore of Pawana Lake.
Have morning tea served with freshly cooked, breakfast.
Games arrangements like Badminton, Football, Volleyball, Archery, Cricket,badminton and board games and more...
Do not hold back and make the most of your time here and return back with lots of memories and blissful moments. :)
• Evening Snacks (5pm - 6:30pm)
• Live Barbeque (7:30pm - 9pm)
• Village cooked Dinner (10pm - 12am)
• Breakfast, following day (8am - 9:30am)
• Waterproof Quechua tents
• Pillows, blankets, and bedding will be done.
• Tent allocation will be done by Organizers only.
• Board Games for reliving your childhood memories
• Outdoor - Archery, Cricket, Volleyball, Football, Badminton and more..
• Open air bonfire
• Live Music Performance
• Bisleri water for drinking
• Glass, tissues, hand wash, spoons plates, ice, icebox
• Jain food on request is available, however one day prior confirmation is mandatory. #SpecialAddOns
• Non spicy food can be arranged for kids #SpecialAddOns
• Tent decoration can be done for birthday, anniversary, and other surprise parties, however one day prior confirmation is mandatory. #SpecialAddOns
• Ample parking space is available.
• Common Speaker for music.
• Common torch lights for exploring campsite.
• Basic first aid box is available.
Rules & Regulations:
*Keep the campsite clean as you wish to see.
*Any damage to property or equipment is chargeable.
*Prior booking is mandatory, 50% needs to be paid in advance for confirmation of bookings through online transfer.
*Remaining balance should be paid mandatory at check-in by online transfer/ cash.
*If you have availed any special offer or discounts from Beyond Camping Team, full amount needs to be paid one day prior to the event.
*Only advance paid bookings will be confirmed, NO oral,text,mail or message bookings allowed.
• Bookings are first come first serve basis, any payment should be informed to Organizers.
*Any misbehaviour or misconduct will NOT be entertained at any cost, if exceeded, management has rights to take appropriate actions.
*Management is not responsible for your personal belongings and has complete rights to modify itineraries without prior information.
*We don't manage transportation. Campers are expected to reach directly by their own vehicle or can avail transportation from Lonavala or Kamshet Railway Station (details below)
• Invoice will be provided for all the payments, only after the amount is reflected in the account, and invoice mail can take upto 24 hours after the payment is received.
• The food will be served in common area, no camper will be served individually. Self service camp.
• Driver charges for Food- Rs. 500(4 meals) & Rs. 300(Dinner).
* Every Meal Mentioned Above is Unlimited(within serving time only).
* Campsite has clean any Hygienic Toilets (Indian / Western).
* Campsite is very safe and free from animals etc.
* The campsite has covered waterproof shade for jamming and dining area.
* However in the event of extreme weather conditions, some of the services might get delayed or canceled, and also vary up to 30minutes.
* There will no extra cost for any activity mentioned above. The package does not include anything not mentioned.
*The food menu is fixed for all the campers. No changes will be done.
* The campsite is near Lonavala, around 2/2.5 hours drive from Mumbai, 1/1.5 hours from Pune and 22kms from Lonavala. ( kms may vary from your actual location).
• 100% refund will only be provided, if the cancellation is done before 3 days of event.( corporate, private, special offer bookings are excluded).
• Cancellation can be done at any time before 24 hours from the start of event with 50% cancellation charges (i.e. No return of advance payment).
• Partial cancellation on the event day will lead to 100% cancellation charges. (balance due is fully payable). That is, if the number of campers on event day are less than actual booking done by group, or individual, corporate, private, special discount event bookings.
***Campers are suggested to save map offline , in case of any network fluctuations.
*** There are no network issues at campsite.
Things to carry :
-Warms clothes / Jackets as temp can drop at night.
-Extra pair of clothes and polythene bag.
-Personal medicine if any??
-Portable charger , NO charging points at campsite.