Looking for travel options for weekends? How about visiting India’s second longest natural cave and stargazing at India’s Hidden Grand Canyon?
Staying true to our promise to always explore the unexplored destinations, we are organizing an offbeat trip to Gandikota, a small village in Andhra Pradesh. It houses a magnificent landscape, a ravine formed by river and mountain, earning it the nickname “India’s Hidden Grand Canyon”. We will also visit The Belum Caves, India’s largest and longest cave system! Sounds exciting?
Day 0 #Friday,
14:00 - Catch 11041 #Chennai Mail from Mumbai (CST, Dadar, Thane or Kalyan)
18:00 - Those joining from Pune can board the same train
Day 1 #Saturday,
09:00 - Reach Tadipatri and have breakfast
11:00 - Explore Belum caves
14:00 - Reach Hotel near Gandikota and get fresh
15:00 - Explore Gandikota fort, Granary, Jumma Masjid etc.
17:30 - Enjoy #Sunset view from Grand Canyon of #India
19:00 - Campfire and fun at Hotel
Day 2 #Sunday,
06:00 - Get up early to view the sunrise from Grand Canyon
09:00 - Explore the Mylavaram Dam, Ranganathaswamy Temple, Madhavaraya Temple, etc
14:00 - Checkout from Hotel and move to Tadipatri
19:05 - Catch 11042 Chennai Express from #Tadipatri towards Mumbai
Day 3 #Monday,
14:00 - Reach #Mumbai
Fees: Rs.5250 (Including train tickets)
-Mumbai to Tadipatri to Mumbai train ticket in non AC sleeper class
Local Transportation from Tadipatri to Tadipatri by Non AC private vehicle
Meal : Lunch-2 , Dinner-1 , Breakfast-1
Triple sharing A/c accommodation at heritage hotel at Gandikota
Adventure Geek Expertise
Any Food during the journey
Anything not mentioned in the inclusion
THINGS TO CARRY :
ID Proof (Pan card/Driving License)
1. Extra Pair of Clothes
2. Sanitary Kit and Energy Drinks
3. Personal Medicines or First Aid Kit
4. Dry Snacks and Water bottle
5. Cap, goggle, sunscreen, etc….
6. Sport shoes or Good quality Floaters
7. Camera / Binocular (Optional)
*Once the amount is transferred please send the transaction id/details via email/Whatsapp.
* If a call goes unattended drop a msg along with your name and event we will get back to you.
*Once Amount paid won't be refunded on any Circumstances
*Registration will be accepted ONLY through Phone Call/SMS or WhatsApp.
– It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for a tour.
– If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problems including heatstroke, severe headache, cough, dehydration, and hypothermia and inform your leader before starting for the trip.
– Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc. should seek their physician’s advice before coming and inform the leaders about the same.
– All the activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
– You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident, reasons beyond control like natural calamities, landslides, bad road conditions, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure, etc.; Man-Made calamities, Vehicle breakdown, vehicle dysfunction can happen & you agree that organizer/leader shall not be held responsible for any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances.
– Adventure Geek reserves all rights to modify/change the camp/ program and abort the event and Adventure Geek will not be liable to refund booking charges in such a case.
- Adventure Geek reserves all right to call off the on-going event when such circumstances arise, and it shall not be responsible for any refund henceforth.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
Cancellation within 8 hours of payment, 90% refundable
Cancellation before 15 days of the event, 50% refundable
Cancellation before 5 days of the event, 25% refundable
Cancellation before 3 days of the event, 15% refundable
Above and after no refund.
39 total visits