Bhandardara Lakeside Camping is in the interiors of Maharashtra and one of the darkest spot in our state with least amount of light pollution. Lake resides by the Pravara River, and is a blend of natural beauty, waterfalls, mountains, tranquility, greenery, invigorating air and pristine ambiance. The Bhandardara Lake Camping and the Randha falls are major tourist attractions in surrounding area. As legend has it, Shri Agasti Rishi meditated here for a year, surviving only on water and air, pleased with this display of devotion, God came down to Earth and blessed Shri Agasti Rishi with a stream of the Ganges river, which is now known as the Pravara River.
Day 1: Arrival at Bhandardara lakeside camping
Reach campsite by evening. Park your vehicle at parking area near Bhandardara dam(GPS location will be sent to you after booking). Pack your bags and get into the boat and be ready to soak yourself into the natural rustic enviroment of our campsite far away from civilization. Boat rider will take you to the campsite. Welcome tea and snacks by lakeside will be more beautiful at evening time. Settled down in your tents.
One can enjoy maharashtrian cuisine (BBQ and dinner ) at night. Late night group campfire will be there to keep you warm and awake.
Day 2: Departure from Bhandardara dam
Wake up to beautifull morning at Bhandardara lake. Morning boat ride of bhandardara lake will give you a momorable experience.
After breakfast one can opt for check out. Drop to parking area by boat.
INR 1500 + 5% GST
Inclusions for Bhandardara Camping:
● Evening tea & snacks
● Dinner (Veg/non veg) (Rustic local cuisine)
● Breakfast & Tea
● Boating in Bhandardara Dam
● Bhandardara Camping Tents with (Foam mattress, Pillow, Blanket and small Lamp inside)
● Music System & campfire for group
● Travelling till Bhandardara Campsite
● 5% GST & Any other personal Expenses
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the Bhandardara Camping tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
Planning for Bhandardara Camping?
● Carry woolen clothes or jacket, muffler, shoes or warm cap for Bhandardara Camping night
● Those who are not used to cold nights carry personal extra blankets. ( we will be providing bed, cushion & 1 pull over as part of the package)
● Torch with extra batteries
● Please carry id proof eg. Pan card, driving license
General Guideline Bhandardara Lakeside Camping:
● Note: Road till Bhandardara dam is not in condition. Please drive slowly.
● Do not carry valuables or items like jewelry, laptops or any other things for Bhandardara Camping.
● Management & Campsite is not responsible for any kind of loss or damage of your belongings.
● Do not smoke or light any items inside the tent as it may cause fire in the tent.
● Please Remove your footwear outside the tent and keep tent neat & tidy.
● Weapons or any inflammable things are not allowed in the premises or in the tent.
● If any damages are caused to the campsite, tent or bedding, camper/ guest will be responsible for the damage and will have to pay the charges for the same.
● STRICTLY NO USE OF DRUGS IN ANY KIND OR ANY FORM OR ANY OTHER KIND OF INTOXICANTS DURING YOUR BHANDARDARA CAMPING.
● All guests must follow the camping rules.
37total visits,2visits today