Bike Ride to Watermelon Festival
Destination: Sange Village, Wada
Route: NH-8, Wada
Distance: 180 Kms Approx
Meeting Point: Fountain Hotel, National Highway 8, Near Varsava Bridge on the 17th February 2019
Cost: 1500/- Per PersonIn the scorching heat of Mumbai, a basket full of Watermelons is something you cannot afford to miss!
“When one has tasted watermelons, he knows what angels eat”
Let it be Winters, Summer or Rainy, watermelons can never be missed… So why not to explore a Farm full of Watermelons?
Enjoy delicious watermelons, ice-creams, games all out of our favourite Watermelons. We’re calling out to all fruit lovers to join us for the most unique festival – The Watermelon FestivalMajor Attractions:
Unlimited Watermelon Tasting
Delicacies made of Watermelon
Bullock Cart Ride
Fun Games related to Watermelon
Traditional Tarpa DanceItinerary:
06:00 am – Meeting Point: Fountain Hotel, National Highway 8, Near Varsava Bridge
06:30 am – Start Ride
09:30 am – Reach the farm. You will be greeted with a welcome drink. Have Breakfast. Introduction and Briefing session
10:00 am – Proceed to farm full of watermelon, mangoes, and many other plantation. Enjoy your time by farming and planting with crazy and unique games in the farm & Bullock cart ride
02:00 pm – Lunch with Dessert made of Watermelon. Post lunch go for a Session on Agro Tourism and Festival.
04:00 pm – Enjoy Folk dance i.e. Tarpa followed by the session
05:00 pm – Hi-Tea (Tea & Snacks). And leave for Mumbai.Important things to be carried:
Legal papers of bike
Riding Gears (Elbow, Knee Guard, Hand Gloves)
Helmet (Riders + Pillion)
Some ready to eat food biscuits or cakes
Winter wear, sunglasses, and cap
Medicines, Camera (optional)
Food (Lunch, Hi Tea, Breakfast)
Bullock cart ride
Unlimited Watermelon Tasting
Fun Games & Traditional Tarpa Dance
Expertise if any
1. Petrol and Maintenance cost should be settled by the bike owner and the person accompanying him.
2. In case, of a single rider, the petrol and maintenance charges has to be paid by him alone.
3. Any kind of Insurance.
4. Cold Drinks, Mineral Water, etc.
5. Anything which is not mentioned in includes.
adventure geek will provide info about a willing participant who can accompany you, and share the expenses. This depends on availability of such willing participants
Reflector Bibs for night drive is compulsory (Green Colour)
Either you carry your own or adventure geek will provide it for Rs.150/- Only
• Since it is not a luxury trip, do not expect any luxury.
All food is hygienic and authentic local delicacy.
• Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Anybody found consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
• You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident, reasons beyond control like Natural calamities, landslides, bad road conditions, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.; Man-Made calamities, Vehicle breakdown, vehicle dysfunction can happen & you agree that the organizer/leader shall not be held responsible for any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances.
• Adventure Geek reserves all rights to modify/change the camp/ program and abort the event and Adventure Geek will not be liable to refund booking charges in such a case.
• Adventure Geek reserves all right to call off the on-going event when such circumstances arise, and it shall not be responsible for any refund henceforth.
93total visits,1visits today