Hi, this is Venkat Raman V. Thank you for checking out this page and considering learning photography with me. I am an IT professional I am working for an MNC as a Lead in Cloud computing and Unix. I don't see much difference in photography and computers cause now photography has gone digital. I love Digital Photography, it has always inspired me I have been clicking pictures for the last 7 years and teaching/guiding, photography / Photographers, for almost 5 years.
I have thought photography & guided photographer in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad & Pune in India, New York City in USA, Wellington & Christchurch in New Zealand. I have conducted more than 1k workshops for more than 5k people in person and 3k people online. The Term International is used because of the trainer's teaching experience in international soils like the USA, New Zealand, Africa.
Canon India has checked our training qualityand has agreed to give an exclusive offer for there Camera / Lens.
NIKON & SONY Camera users can also attend this program. There is no problem in attending the training as the training schedule and subjects won't change.
What photography is for me?
To me, photography is an art in which we can capture the moment/moments. Either, you pause time digitally using photography and videography or you can use your brain to go back to that memory and look back which interns come in like a dream.
Why Choose My Training?
I know there is a lot of photography training going on, but why you need to choose my training.
- Take your money back, if you feel like you learned nothing !!
- 2 - 5 people per training for better concentration and attention.
- Before taking any of the training try our Basic Course ( http://eventshigh.me/2mZpYmS ) for just 799, and understand my teaching.
- I am a corporate training for technologies, I have conducted more than 50 Training for more than 8k people to leading MNC in India. I know how to incorporate idea's from my mind to your mind to make them understand I tell stories, I use small riddle, I play games to make you understand the topic I am dealing with.
- I have taken photography around the world for more than 2k people so I know what exactly needs to be said and when it should be said.
- Give A Try as I said earlier if you think it ain't worth it, go online and issue for a refund.
- One more thing, I give you something no one else can. Opportunity, what so ever Opportunity comes on my way I pass it on to my group and the group is open to all my students.
Venue: Near Lalabagh glass house entry.
Things to bring: Camera (optional), Lenses (optional), Water, Backpack, Snacks, Umbrella (weather condition), Notepad & Pen, What's app me for confirmation.
What you get: Certificate Documentation (if you choose the 859 ticket)
Who Should Attend:
1. A person who is interested in digital photography
2. Anyone planning to buy a DSLR camera ( you can rent a camera. Basic Camera renting is 700 RS per day )
3. Amateurs in photography
Topics To Be Covered
1 Ice Breakers
2 A Brief Walk-through of Your DSLR ( Buttons & Functions )
3 Two Theory Concepts
4 Lens - MM - Hands On
5 Lens - Aperture - Hands On
6 Lens - Variable Aperture - Hands on
7 Lens - Focus - Hands On
8 Lens - Manual Focus - Hands On
9 Lens - Build & Advantage - Hands On
10 Lens - Aperture Limitations - Hands On
11 Camera - Inside the Shutter - Hands On
12 Camera - Shutter - Speed - Hands On
13 Camera - Shutter - Light - Hands On
14 Camera - Shutter Limitations - Hands On
15 Camera - ISO Settings - Hands On
16 Camera - ISO Tuning - Hands On
17 Camera - ISO Limitations - Hands On
18 Lens & Camera Suggestion
19 Buying Guide - Used + New
100% Money Back If You learned Nothing.
priority. 5 - 6 Students Per Session for Individual attention Certifications for all the courses
Photo walks. for more hands on and practice
Photo Tour. Every twice in a month, we explore places with a camera
Exhibition. 6 months once, an art gallery of my student's pic competition. indoor, night, macro competition
Training Material. Soft Copy will be emailed for future references
Whats app group. students can share their pics for review from us
Paid Assignments. Reference to events and Assignments for free
Facebook Group. Review about your pics to the world and tagging of your pic and so forth.
19 total visits