Chopta with Tungnath & Chandrashila Trek
Tungnath trek is short and easy in the Chopta. Tunganath is the highest temple of Garwal. During this hiking, one can enjoy the clear view of majestic peaks of Panchchuli, Nanda Devi, Nilkanth, and Kedarnath. Chopta gives a picturesque view of the Himalayas. In the early spring, the Rhododendron forest glows red as the flowers bloom. The summit of the Chandrashilla peak provides a breathtaking 360-degree view. Views, which go far beyond the simple "view of mountains".
Temperature: Day: 8°C to 15°C and Night: -5°C to 3°C
Maximum Altitude: 11,154 ft
Trek Difficulty Level: Easy To Moderate
Who can join this trip: Male/Female Solo travellers | Corporates | College graduates | Couples | Group of friend circle.
2 night / 3 days stay in Chopta
Travel by AC & comfortable transport from Delhi
Accommodation for 2 nights in Swiss tent surrounded with a beautiful mountain peak, peaceful serene environment.
Meal: 2 breakfast, 2 dinner & evening snacks
Tungnath & Chandrashila peak trek with the professional guide
- Trek to Deoria Tal Lake
Trip Manager during the trip.
- Lunch during the trip
- Any extra meals other than those specified in the program
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, medication, etc
- Any other item not specified in 'cost includes'
- Any kind of monument entry fee/Camera Fees.
- Any other charges for adventure activities
- Anything else that is not mentioned in the inclusions
- One Trip Manager will be assigned to you after booking, who will connect with you beforehand to make sure everything goes as per plan.
- Travel tickets will be sent 3-days before the trip with all details related to departure, coordinator details, pick-up point and reporting time.
Trip Managed & Organised By
Chopta trip is managed by iTour Beat, the Delhi based tour operator. itour Beat is specialized in organizing a group trip to various locations in India such as Goa, Kasol & Kheerganga, Mcleodganj & Triund, Manali, Jaisalmer, Kerala, Leh Ladakh, etc.
About iTour Beat.
We all travel for different reasons. Be it people, food, wildlife, nature, peace, nightlife, culture or history, Whatever motivates you, thus we are built around the idea to cater to both the tourist and the traveller within you and design our trips to create such unforgettable moments around which you can measure your journey with us.
We are a travel company which is looking to change the tourism industry for the youth and be the new and reliable face of tourism.
Trip Plan & Itinerary
DAY 1: DEPARTURE FROM DELHI
- Gather & meet your trip manager & other trippers at Mayur Vihar Phase-1 Metro Station at 9:30 pm. Board the vehicle & overnight journey from Delhi to Chopta.
DAY 2: CHOPTA
- we will reach Chopta by noon, quick camps check-in & rest for a while.
- After rest, self-exploration time. You can explore nearby locations by foot or mountain cycle.
- By evening back to the campsite & have evening snacks, then dinner & overnight stay in camps.
DAY 3: TUNGNATH & CHANDRASHILA TREK
- Wake up early in the morning to enjoy the sunrise. Freshen up, get ready for the trek & have breakfast.
- After breakfast, we will start the Tungnath & Chandrashila trek.
Time took: 4 hours, 8 km
Trek gradient: Moderate ascent to Tungnath from Chopta followed steep climb to Chandrashila for about 45 minutes. The descent on the same path takes around 2-3 hrs.
- By evening back to the campsite, Chopta. Take rest and have evening snacks, then dinner & overnight stay in camps.
DAY 4: DEORIA TAL LAKE TREK
- Wake up, freshen up & have breakfast.
- After breakfast, we start our journey to Sari village for astonishing Deoria Tal lake.
Time took: 4-5 hour, 5 km (both side)
Trek gradient: Gradual climb on a well-defined rocky trail, you love this trek!
- We will enjoy a good amount of time at Deoria Tal lake, have photography sessions and then we return back to Sari Village. After completing the, we will start our return journey to Delhi.
- On the way, we have a pit stop for lunch & dinner.
DAY 5: DELHI
- We will back to Delhi in the morning by 6:00 am. Say goodbye to your new friends and disperse with sweet memories.
53 total visits