Every color with its unique wavelength impacts us in different ways. The color therapist utilizes the notion that targeted exposure to the different colors can lead to therapeutic effects. As such color therapy has become one of the effective ways through which practitioners can help clients relieve both emotional and physical difficulties.
This intensive workshop at Mindsight Clinic, Malad covers theoretical ground and is extensive in the practical and experiential learning of color therapy. We teach participants how to use color to help lead to health, relaxation and well being, positivity and creative nourishment.
- Introduction to Color Therapy
- Theory of Colors
- Color Wheel
- How different colors resonate with different areas of the body
- How color relates to physical and psychological problems
- Practical, less theory and all about experiential learning
- Understanding the application of the therapy with various cases
- Expert support provided by supervisor facilitation
- Keeping up with the current trends and changes in the therapy application
- Preference to professional, ex: students, psychologist, doctors, nurses, counsellors, social workers, teachers, trainers etc.
- No age barriers
- Participants should be open to learning and eager to enrich the quality of the services they are at present rendering
- Participants must have time to study and do the homework assignments
1 day integrated course
43 total visits