This new and simple workshop at Mindsight Clinic, Malad attempts to peer at participants’ subconscious minds through associative imagery in drawing.
People very often unintentionally express the depths of their mind’s thoughts through the seemingly arbitrary choices they make of images, including people, sceneries, objects, etc, when they’re drawing, irrespective of their artistic ability.
This Mindsight workshop recognizes the potential of these exercises in young children as well and combines the concise effectiveness of this method with its snappy span, and helps participants to know themselves better.
Book your seats at Mindsight Clinic, Malad.
- Drawing analysis
- Case study
- Object analysis
- Line qualities
- Present mental condition through drawing
- Intro to doodle art
- Using doodles to recall information
- Using doodle art for mindfulness
- Using doodle art to foster creativity and enjoyment
- Preference to professional, ex: students, psychologist, doctors, nurses, counsellors, social workers, teachers, trainers etc.
- No age barriers
- Participants should be open to learning and eager to enrich the quality of their performance
1 day Course
55 total visits