DUDHIWARE WATERFALL RAPPELLING
Fees:- 1350+ 5 % GST
Contact : 91-7720080918
Dudhiware Waterfall is located in Lonavala. Approx height of this waterfall is 135 ft. One can enjoy the thrill of Dudhiware waterfall rappelling safely, as all the activities are done under expert guidance, and all safety measures are taken for it. Approx. height of this waterfall is 135 ft.
1. Reporting time 06.00am
2. Departure from Pune by 06.30am.
3. En route Halt for breakfast by 08.30am.
4. Leave towards Dudhiware by 09.00am.
5. Reach the activity location by 09:30am.
7. Start the activity by 10.30am.
8. Lunch by 1.30-02.00 p.m.
9. Continue the activity till 04.00 p.m.
10. Evening refreshments by 04.30 p.m.
11. Leave towards Pune by 05.00p.m.
12. Return to Pune by 08.00 p.m.
1. Pay heed to the trek leader or instructor in order to enjoy a safe and sound trekking / Rappelling experience.
2. Do not consume alcohol or any other intoxicants during or 24hrs before the Event.
3. Avoid trekking during the nights.
4. Before undertaking the trek, consult a physician.
5. Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the trek.
6. The trek takes place through eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.
7. For Medical Form please visit: https://www.plusvalleyadventure.com/medical-form/
Fees: -1350/- + 5% GST.
Contact Numbers: – +918380054989 / 7720080918.
In Bank Account of Stepin Adventure.
Account Name – Stepin Adventure.
A/c number – 913020021328564
Bank – Axis Bank LTD.
Branch – Paud Road
IFSC Code – UTIB0001894
(Note – Only Cheque deposits and NEFT transfers.
No cash deposit)
You can pay the cash in our Office. Receipt will be given to you.
Plus valley Adventure Office,
3, Anand Complex, Alkapuri Society,
Opp.Hotel Kinara, Above Bata Showroom,
Vanaz Corner, Paud Road, Kothrud,
Pune – 411029.
Please refer our website:-
1. Transportation by Private Vehicle (Pune to Pune)
2. Tea, Breakfast, Veg. Lunch/pack lunch
3. Standardized equipment’s for Rappelling activity
4. Experts in adventure activity
5. Safety equipment’s
6. First Aid Kit
7. Thrilling Waterfall Rappelling experience of 135 Feet
1. Cold drinks, mineral water etc.
2. Anything that is not mentioned in included list consider it out of Package.
Things to Carry
1. Luggage packed in sack, all luggage wrapped in plastic bags to avoid getting wet (compulsory)
2. Complete spare set of clothes.
3. Water bottle (2 Ltr) compulsory.
4. Personal medication.
5. Good trekking shoes (floaters/sandals/chappals not permitted).
6. Camera- Optional.