Gestalt Therapy works to enable the person to assume responsibility for all events that happen to them. From this attitude, and a particular focus on client-therapist relationship, gestalt therapy brings a sense of present- moment analysis to the arsenal of psychotherapy techniques.
Consequently, the aim of this popular therapy is to help clients recognize precisely the circumstances surrounding them and optimize their lives to reflect their state of affairs. Participants are trained on the various popular theories and techniques that constitute gestalt therapy.
- Phenomenological method
- Dialogical relationship
- Field-theoretical strategies
- Experimental freedom
- Understanding the application of the therapy with various cases
- Expert support provided by supervisor facilitation
- Continuation of your learning of the therapy
- Keeping up with the current trends and changes in the therapy application
- Preference to professional, ex: students, psychologist, doctors, nurses, counsellors, social workers, teachers, trainers etc.
- No age barriers
- Participants should be open to learning and eager to enrich the quality of their performance
45 total visits