Highly motivated people, although admirable in their ambition, often fail to recognize the strategies that make smart goal setting. Set your goals too high and you may be indefinitely trapped in a web of frustration. Set them too low and you will inevitable lose your prized motivation.
This is a highly relevant field of discussion especially in a high-achieving urban setting like Mumbai. The Goal Setting workshop at Mindsight Clinic covers skills that make world class performers such as effective planning and targeting, where the goals are set such that ultimately the process of winning them is what changes and develops you as a person, and not merely the setting or getting of it.
Process trumps product, and Mindsight Clinic recognizes what needs to be done for motivated individuals to recognize this, and capitalize on their own opportunities in life.
Note: Only 5 individuals per batch.
Emphasis: Throughout the course, the focus of training is to enhance the process of achieving goals.
- Life position and scripts
- Time structuring
- Understanding yourself
- Improved behavior
- Decision making
- Understanding the application of the therapy with various cases
- Expert support provided by supervisor facilitation
- Continuation of your learning of the therapy
- Keeping up with the current trends and changes in the therapy application
- Preference to professional, ex: students, psychologist, doctors, nurses, counselors, social workers, teachers, trainers, etc.
- No age barriers
- Participants should be open to learning and eager to enrich the quality of the services they are at present rendering
- Participants must have time to study and do the homework assignments
ELIGIBILITY FOR CERTIFICATION
- Minimum 90% attendance
- Punctuality at all session
- Submission of homework assignment
- If participants don’t fulfil any of the above criteria, he/she is not eligible for the certificate.
1 day integrated course
29 total visits