Google Ads (AdWords): Search
Google Ads is Google's pay-per-click advertising platform, and an absolute must as part of any Search Engine Marketing strategy. Our 1 day advanced Bootcamp taught by Industry professionals from reputed MNC's and leading agencies will equip you with the skills you need to have to become job-ready or manage campaigns effectively for your business. We've all you need to leave boot camp with feeling confident about using Google Ads.
Who should attend?
Google ads Bootcamp is aimed at professionals looking to improve their understanding of PPC and Google Ads. This Bootcamp is ideal for job seekers or business owners or digital marketing professionals with 0-3 years of experience.
- Fundamentals of Adwords - Structuring and Optimization
- How are search accounts structured?
- Creating campaigns and ad groups with a full understanding of the different settings
- Choosing the right keyword match types and use them to ensure you efficiently capture all relevant searches
- Writing compelling ad copy
- Implementing Ad extensions
- Mechanics of how the bidding auction works
- How the Google Ads auction work
- PPC Best Practices
- How quality score affects your CPC
- Improving Quality Score
- Automation in Adwords
- Daily, weekly and monthly tasks
- Common mistakes
65 total visits