Graphology involves the various techniques developed over time that can peer into a subject’s mind by analyzing their penmanship. A few handwritten lines can be used to reach several conclusions about a subject, including factors like aggression, anxiety, creativity, introversion/ extroversion, etc.
The graphology workshop at Mindsight Clinic is the place to gain these in- demand skills to be eligible for professional work anywhere. We take participants through a syllabus infused with depth, covering personality traits, mindsets, and the techniques and knowledge the form the basis of graphology.
- Understanding graphology as a science
- Learning to collect correct writing samples
- Understanding zones in graphology
- Line spacing analysis
- Alphabet types and analysis
- Depth analysis based on health issues
- Dishonesty signs and danger signs
- Report making
- Do’s and Don’ts of graphology
- Preference to professional, ex: students, psychologist, doctors, nurses, counsellors, social workers, teachers, trainers etc.
- No age barriers
- Participants should be open to learning and eager to enrich the quality of the services they are at present rendering
- Participants must have time to study and do the homework assignments
ELIGIBILITY FOR CERTIFICATION
- Punctuality in all sessions
2 days Course Basic
5 Days Course Advanced
Basic ? 5,000/-
Advanced ? 12,000/-
73 total visits