HIghh Tide Good Vibes
Come join our day Mixer and sit in reverie and watch the changing color of the waves. Let your dreams set sail.
I AM PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE MY UPCOMING SOCIAL DAY MIXER FOR THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY
25th February this event is open to singles 25 and above
TIME: 8 am to 5 pm
- *EARLY BIRD RATE:Rs 2,500/- transport to and fro via Maldaar ferry to mandwa+ breakfast+ brunch (veg and non veg) + tea and coffee
- *REGULAR RATE: Rs 2,700/- transport to and fro via Maldaar ferry to mandwa+ breakfast+ brunch (veg and non veg) (+ tea and coffee
* Early bird rates apply –if payments are made before 17th February
*Regular Rates apply—if payments are made 17th February onwards
Please note – All payments need to be realized BEFORE the commencement of the event – by 17th february. No walk-ins or payments at the gate will be entertained.
- 8:15 departure via maldaar ferry (assemble at gateway of India by 7:45 am)
- 9:15 arrival in mandwa and check into the bungalow
- 10:00 am breakfast
- 11:00 am – enjoy day on the beach
- 1:00 pm – Lunch
- 3:00 – tea and coffee
- 3:45 pm departure for Gateway of India (ferry leaves at 4:30 pm)
- 5:15 pm – arrival in Gateway
Venue and payment details revealed post screening process
Register by 6th February Make your payment by 17th February at the latest. We would need to buy Ferry tickets, so kindly adheres to the above dates.
All new attendees are required to fill out the registration form and undergo a brief phone interview. The venue and payment details will be disclosed post successfully undergoing the screening process.
Please email us email@example.com to register.
Past attendees do not need to undergo the screening process.
What is HEART & SOUL
HEART & SOUL is a unique space where we FIRST help you to SEEK your-self; yes seek, for you never really were lost in the first place. Once you truly seek your-self, a partner now becomes a joy instead of a complication. Now, you don’t go looking for THAT special someone, you just make it SPECIAL. Get the difference?
About our Events:
Our events are held at carefully selected venues where you can feel at home & mingle in a non-intimidating environment.
With the exception of a one off day event, our events are usually at a convenient for working professionals- 9 pm to midnight.
The events are loosely broken up into 2 parts:
- 9 pm to 10.30 pm will be introductions where you will meet other attendees, make stimulating conversation over unlimited wine or mocktails & finger food. Interact, talk about your-self, enjoy common interests & just soak in the experience. In our effort to make it more interactive, we may have a fun game or two to break the ice!!
- From 10.30 pm to midnight, you are free to interact with attendees in a fun, secure party like setting.
Our humble suggestion:
To get the best out of such evenings, please try to focus on the overall experience. Savour each interaction, feel the vibe & try not keeping a count or an account of “how many” you meet or the number of drinks etc. please appreciate we are trying our best to provide you with a one of a kind opportunity to meet, interact & possibly you taking things forward with the right person.
Things to keep in mind before attending our event:
- If you are not on the guest list, you won’t be let in. This event start post dinner at 9:00 pm and ends at 12:00 midnight. We request you to come on time so that you have a chance to settle in and meet everyone before the music is turned up.
- You must be legally single & NOT in a relationship to join our events.
- At the registration desk, you will need to register
- The full payment of Rs. 2,200/- will be collected in advance before the event. At the day of the event, no payments will be entertained at the gate.
- We try our best to maintain a balanced ratio of men and women, and request you to inform us in case you have a change of plans.
- Come with an open mind, and put your best foot forward. We will be around to introduce members to each other, however, we encourage you to be proactive too!
- Please be respectful of everyone at the party. We suggest exchanging email/Facebook IDs before phone numbers.
- If someone asks us for your contact information after the event, we will share your email ID with them unless you’ve specifically asked us not to.
- Please try not to ‘hog’ anyone’s time, and give guests a chance to meet others.
- Please refrain from using the events to promote your business.
- Valet service will is be available at this particular venue. You may try to request the valet to park your car.
- The fee is non-refundable, non-transferable, and cannot be used for a future event.
Other things to keep in mind:
- The Total Fee is Non-Refundable & Non-Negotiable.
- Fees will differ depending on the Venue.
- The fees are uniform for ALL. No special requests will be entertained.
- The service has been designed as an offering to be able to provide you with a holistic experience. Should you wish to not avail of a particular component of the offering, there will be no reduction in fees.
- Heart & Soul will not be held responsible for any false or misleading information provided by members. Any member intentionally providing false or misleading information will be banned from further participation.
- Heart & Soul is not responsible for what takes place outside of the events or 1-on-1 meetings.
- Our familiarity with our members is limited to information provided on the registration form, and our brief interactions with them, and are by no means character references.
- We encourage members to take the time to get to know each other before making any commitment.
- If you have a complaint about the behavior of our members during events or 1-on-1 meetings, we encourage you to inform one of our team members.
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our Facebook page www.facebook.com/HEART-and-SOUL-Event
211total visits,2visits today