If you don't check the above boxes, this is the trip for you where you will explore the unexplored. Never been done before
Brief summary of trip
The total trip is for 5 days, Day 0 and Day 4 are travelling days where we will enjoy the scenic beauty of Himalayan ranges and beautiful rivers. Our stay will be in local homestays with organic gardens and unbelievable sky with thousands of stars in the night. Beautiful rivers where water is so pure you can drink it directly. We will use the same water to prepare food during Hiking Trips.
Apple Orchards and pristine waterfalls will make your day. You definitely want to bring in your loved ones, friends to enjoy this mesmerizing views.
Day 1, Day 2, Day 3 have detailed itinerary mentioned below
Flights to Chandigarh and should reach the Airport before 5 pm, Bus will be waiting to pick up at the airport and will move to the destination in Himalayas which is approximately a 10 hours journey and will be travelling through the night to reach early morning to our location near Kasol, HP.
Breakfast made from Organic Ingredients freshly plucked
Hiking in Chojh
Fresh Veg Lunch at a mountain top with the view of water stream
Come back by 3 pm back
Will go to Hot Spring Shower in Manikaran to relax muscles and for deep relaxation of mind
Come back to the Village Chojh, where our stay is organised for the night
Tea and Coffee with Bon-fire at evening
Veg Dinner made from Organic veggies
Sleep under the stars with sweet dreams
Meditation and Yoga with healing music
Village hopping from Chojh to Kasol on the way to Gargi
River dip at Gargi Stream
Back to Kasol for Lunch
Hiking to Chalal and Katarla using Mountain Roads
Sunset at Chojh
Dinner and Bon-fire
Hop on bus for 25 km to a Surprise visit to another paradise (Tosh/Pulga/Tulga)
Snow watch and mini - Trek
Apple trees and Waterfall
Come back to Chojh
Back to Chandigarh to board the flight back to Bangalore
All meals during stay day except Day 2 lunch
To and Fro travel from Chandigarh
Day 3 travel to different village
Flights (To and Fro)
Meals during Travel time i.e. Day 0 and Day 4
Lunch on Day 2
Any kind of personal expenses
Any kind of insurance ( health, accidental, life etc)
Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances, cancellations, road blockages, landslides etc
Things to Carry
- Trekking Shoes
- Water Bottle
- Personal Medications
- Mosquito Spray and Cream
- Comfortable Socks
- Backpacks/Rucksacks only
- Mini backpack during Hike trips
Things to Remember
- Only Airtel and Jio sims work in Himalayas
- Agreement needs to be signed by everyone
- Candidates should be physically fit to take up this trip
Chandigarh Airport (09th April 2020, 4 pm)
Please Note - Please note bus will start from Chandigarh Airport, if you want to board the bus from the city. Please let us know in advance.
Age Group = 18 - 45 Yrs
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellation and Refund if the participant decides to cancel the trip
50% refund if cancelled 2 months before
30% refund if cancelled 1 month before
10% refund if 15 days before
Zero refund 7 days before
- Consumption of alcohol, intoxicants, and smoking would not be tolerated during the trek/hike part of the journey. Kindly co-operate with us to make the experience more fun.
- Put Litter in its place, do not trash the mother earth.
- In the case of traffic delays or breakdowns expect a few delays in reaching the destination.
- All the meals will be Veg if included
- Banjara and Gypsy will not be responsible for any loss/ hamper of your possessions. We request you to be alert about whatever you carry.
- Banjara and Gypsy will assist you in finding the flight bookings to Chandigarh once you have booked the slot/bought early bird tickets with us.
- Early Birds are available upto 15th Feb 2020, after which tickets will go up.
About Banjara and Gypsy
Banjara and Gypsy is the true spirit of today's youth who are courageous to break the monotony to enjoy the Life, Travel with us
81 total visits