HOLI BASH BEACH CAMPING ALIBAUG BIGGEST HOLI FESTIVAL 2020 (DJ MUSIC, RAIN DANCE, TENT STAY)
Bringing you a chance to fill colors and dance with joy and in tune with the music of the Biggest Holi festival 2020
So, guys are you ready to experience?
The Revdanda beach camping experience is defined by the unique experiences it offers.
A swim in the azure sea welcomes you to replenish the body and soul.
This engrossing weekend escapade lets you try your hand at barbecuing, even as you watch the sunset over the horizon.
Partake in the various adventure water and beach sports, and retire for the day beside a bonfire while gazing at the stars.
Still in doubt? With a big private beach, food, beach games, music and dancing, camping, we have it all covered for a wild welcome. But be careful though, you'll be surprised by how hard it is to leave this beach heaven.
From Mumbai: You can catch a ferry boat from Gateway of India to Mandwa jetty. From Mandwa jetty a bus will take you to Alibaug (bus fare is included in your ferry ticket). From Alibaug you can catch a rickshaw directly to the campsite.
From Pune: You can catch a bus directly to Alibaug. From Alibaug you can catch a rickshaw directly to the campsite.
For people traveling via their private vehicle, a google location will be shared after booking confirmation. This can be used to navigate to the campsite
- Beachside Camping Under The Stars
- Rain Dance
- Night Music
- Live Acoustic
- BBQ (Veg/Non-Veg)
- Tent Stay with proper Bedding
- Fun Games
- Night Walk on the beach
- The tent's pitched on the beach itself.
- Tents will have mattresses, bedsheets, and blanket.
- The location has proper built bathroom and washrooms.
04:00 pm: Reach the campsite on your own.
On Arrival Refreshment. Our organizer team will provide you with 1-liter purifier water.
Freshen up and have soulful snacks with Garma Garam Tea/Coffee.
05:00 pm: Icebreaker round. Settle down and enjoy the sun setting from the Beachside Camp. The place is all-time best for nature photography. You may enjoy indoor games such as carrom, badminton, volleyball or one can just relax and unwind on hammocks until sunset.
07:00 pm: Enjoy the experience of cooking the Barbeque for yourself (Veg/Non-veg). We'll guide you for the same.
08:00 pm: Its time to move and groove to the beats of DJ.
09:30 pm: Unlimited Delicious dinner (Veg/Non-veg/Jain) will be served prepared by locals with traditional Indian cooking style.
10:00 pm:- And finally, the most waited moment to counter the chill around sizzling, hot and burning campfire by the beach! And this experience will be locked forever accompanied by loads of fantastic memories!
End the day nearby a beach under the open sky & enjoy sleeping in a Tent. (Foam mattress will be provided)
07:00 am: Wake up around 7 am and enjoy the chillness of the air. Freshen up and have breakfast by which will be simple and tasty.
08:00 am - 11:00 am: Enjoy the Biggest HOLI BASH dance on the DJ beats with colours & get wet under rain dance.
12:00 pm - Check-out with lots of fun memories.
Please Visit us Again
We thank you for giving us an opportunity to serve you. Do visit us again. We wish you all the best for the journey
- Pillows & Blankets
- Dome Tent Stay
- Mineral Water
- Washroom (western)
- Pick up/ drop facilities (Paid)
- Expertise Fee
- First Aid Kit
- Welcome Drink & Evening Snacks
- Unlimited Dinner (VEG, NON-VEG, JAIN)
- Tent Stay (Blanket and Pillows)
- Live Music
- DJ music
- Rain Dance
- Breakfast (On Day 2)
Things To Carry:
- Extra pair of clothes.
- Only organic colors are allowed carried in, other colors Strictly prohibited
- Beach mat (optional).
- Toiletries (towel, toothbrush. toothpaste, etc.).
- Personal medication.
- Music instruments (optional), camera (optional), slippers, long pants, long t-shirts/shirts, socks, warm clothes and water bottle (to refill).
- 100% amount to be paid in advance to book the trip.
- If the booking is canceled 10 days or before the event date then 50% of the booking amount will be refunded.
- If the booking is canceled 6 days before the event date then no refunds will be given, but 50% of the booking amount will be compensated for the next event.
- No show = No refund.
1. Is the washroom and changing facility available?
2. What is the age group criteria?
Answer: Any age group can enjoy at Bach, as the campsite is fully safe. We have a college group, reunion camping, company team outing, family picnic and more.
3. Is Parking space available?
4. How will be the Stay Facility?
Answer: The stay will be in a tent (sharing of 2/3/4 basis) along with the bedding, blanket, and pillows.
29 total visits