How about a weekend of complete joy and peace?
How about a weekend of swimming, playing in the water, visiting beautiful places that are feast for your eyes?
We are sure you have two gems of west coast Gokarna and Murudeshwar in your wish list!
The Sun-Kissed Beaches of Gokarna are perfect for a quick holiday.
Gokarna temple, the flea market and the most famous Om Beach with it's fantastic sunset are together a priceless combination.
Adding to Gokarna, the sight of magnificent Vibhooti waterfalls of western ghats with plenty of chilling, fresh water itself is simply rejuvenating. How can we not take a soul soothing dip in the waterfalls that also has a natural swimming pool ?!
The icing on the cake is the magnificent sight of Murudeshwar temple with giant statue of Lord Shiva in the background of endless ocean.
Adding to the thrill is Nirvana private Beach camp with Tents, Bonfire, Music and delicious Food. Overall, a mouth watering combination for a weekend trip that cannot be missed.
Come join us in the fun filled and offbeat weekend at Gokarna :)
About the destination:
Situated on the West coast of India, Gokarna is "The Land of blue seas and golden sands". The beaches are meant for a slow, relaxed holiday and everything on the beach goes at the same relaxed pace. Full of coconut and palm trees, the ocean and clean sands, Gokarna is a 'one of its kind place' in the country.
- Total slots for the trip: Usually 20 or more
- Stay: At our beautiful campsite on a beach, washrooms available too
- Food: 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner (Veg/Non veg)
- Trek difficulty: Easy
- Semi Sleeper Bus up & down between Hyderabad and Hubli
- Private vehicle Hubli and Gokarna
- Trip start time: Friday night around 7:00 PM
- Trip end time: Monday morning around 6:00 AM
- Non AC travel
- Gokarna Om Beach with Sunset
- The Nirvana Private Beach Camping
- Dip under soul soothing Vibhooti waterfalls
- Gokarna Temple, Flea market
- Murudeshwar visit
- Campfire & Music
- Good food
- Lot of Entertainment!
Here we go, the schedule:
Day 0 (Friday):
- Start from Hyderabad by boarding Bus towards Hubli, overnight journey
Day 1 (Saturday):
- Board our private tourist vehicle at Hubli Bus stand
- Quick freshen up (No shower here) & Breakfast at a restaurant
- Drive towards western ghats & head to the amazing Vibhooti waterfall & take a rejuvenating dip (change room available), swim in the natural pool formed by waterfalls
- Lunch at a village restaurant near waterfalls
- Head to Gokarna town and visit most famous Om Beach, enjoy the sunset, visit local flea market and Temple
- Drive towards Nirvana Beach camp, reach by night
- Freshen up, take shower
- Bonfire, Music, unlimited Veg and Non veg dinner, Camping!
- Social gathering till late night ;-)
Day 2 (Sunday):
- Enjoy the morning vibes on the Nirvana private beach
- Freshen up, fuel up with nice Breakfast
- Head out to Murudeshwar, visit Statue, Temple, Beach
- Have Lunch at local restaurant
- Drive back to Hubli town
- Board the return Bus and head back to HYD with beautiful memories
Day 3 (Monday):
- Reach home early in the morning
- Share our beautiful Gokarna weekend getaway story with friends :)
- Please make sure you read other Tabs like "Terms & Conditions", "Cost, Inclusions & Exclusions" & "Refund Policy" before you book your slot :)
- Feel free to contact the organizers if any doubt or concern, we are happy to help you :)
Get Muddie in Travel.
Cost, Inclusions & Exclusions
Cost: 4500 + GST of 5%
- Camping or Shacks on 3 sharing basis
- 2 Breakfasts, 1 Dinner
- Campfire (If it doesn't rain at that time)
- Om Beach, Gokarna Temple
- Vibhooti Waterfalls
- One organizer from MT to look after all the activities
- A hell lot of entertainment!
- Food while traveling
- Any misc. expenses that are not mentioned in inclusions above.
What's next after booking tickets:
- A Whatsapp group will be created for all the registered folks a night before the event
- Information like exact pick up locations, things to pack, Organizer details etc will be shared in the group
- 80% refund if the cancellation request is made before 48 hours of event start time
- 50% refund if the cancellation request is made before 48 hours of event start time - if a point to point Bus/Train booking is involved in the event
- No refund within 48 hours of event start time
- No refund during/after the event
- No postponing your ticket to future events
59 total visits