Night trek to the highest peak in Maharashtra
Towering at height of 5400ft., Kalsubai is recognized as the highest peak of Maharashtra. The ascend to the A haversack is a relatively easy 3-hour journey which is test stamina and not mountaineering skills. The top gives you an absolutely stunning and uninterrupted view of the surrounding with excellent views of all the surrounding forts. The peak has a temple at the top and many people trek to visit this temple.
So are you ready to climb the Everest of Maharashtra??
Height: 5400 ft.
Base Village: Bari
- 20:50 hrs Board the Kasara Local starting from CSMT at 8.50 pm from your respective stations
- 23:10 hrs Meet the team at Kasara station ticket counter, we will leave for the base village in our private vehicle
- 01:00 hrs Reach Bari, freshen up and start preparing for the trek ahead
- 01:30 hrs Start the trek through the darkness for the Kalsubai peak, it will be a long journey and we will take a few halts en route the peak
- 06:00 hrs We reach the temple in the time for the sunrise from the highest point in Maharashtra, it is truly a moment to remember
- 07:30 hrs Start our return journey to the base village, Bari
- 10:00 hrs Reach Bari and have a scrumptious breakfast.
- 11:00 hrs Leave for Kasara station in our private transfer vehicles
- 12:00 hrs Reach the station and bid goodbyes to your trek buddies with a promise to meet again.
- 20:50 hrs CST
- 21:05 hrs Dadar
- 21:12 hrs Kurla
- 21:16 hrs Ghatkopar
- 21:32 hrs Thane
- 21:44 hrs Dombivali
- 21:54 hrs Kalyan
- 23:05 hrs Kasara
You can catch the train from your respective stations.
If you miss the train you miss the trek!
118total visits,1visits today