Welcome in this new year in the lap of nature with our New Years special camping in Kasol. Enjoy live music away from any city chaos with your friends and family along with unlimited food and bbq.
This event is also available on Christmas and other dates.
21st& 22nd December (Weekend)
24th& 25th December (Christmas Eve)
25th& 26th December (Christmas)
28th& 29th December (Weekend)
31st December & 1st January (New Year Special)
About Campsite :
Kasol is a picturesque village on the banks of river Parvati, which has been deemed the heaven of trekkers from all around. It is one of those places that immediately gets rid of any stress that you might have carried over to your vacation and then proceeds to make you fall in love with the quaint scenery and nature that it's wrapped in. From the babbling river to green grass carpet covered land, it sometimes makes you feel you are in a fictional place. Kasol also boasts a rustic flea market where you can pick up trinkets for your souvenirs.
How to reach campsite:
With transport facility is available from Delhi Kasol Delhi at extra cost.
One can take a train to reach Chandigarh and then make the rest of the journey via road. The nearest railway station to Kasol is located in Joginder Nagar, which is about 143 km away. For a hassle-free travel, book a cab or bus and stop wondering about how to reach Kasol from Delhi by train.
Nearby Places of Interest:
- Manikarna Sahib - 3.7 km
- Manali - 74.9 km
- Kheerganga - 22.3 km
- Bhuntar - 32 km
- Naggar - 58.2 km
- Gulaba - 95.3 km
- Marhi - 32 km
- Solang Valley - 74.9 km
- Jagatsukh - 75.7 km
- Jana Waterfalls - 69. 6 km
- Pandoh Dam & Lake - 69.1 km
Sit around the campfire in cold winters & snow | Live music | Homely Camp | BBQ | DJ Night | Stargaze the night away | Trans Music | Family Friendly | Beautiful Valley | Camping in Mountains | Forest trail | Hike to Kasol Top | Unlimited Food
Activities : Trekking, Camping, Campfire, DJ Night, Trans Music, nature trails, board games, Dance.
Early bird pricing : ( Valid till December 15th )
Adult 8 years and above - Rs 2000 per person
Kid Age 3 yrs to 7 yrs - Rs 1000 per person
Early bird pricing with transport : ( Valid till December 15th )
Adult 8 years and above - Rs 4600 per person
Kid Age 3 yrs to 7 yrs - Rs 3600 per person
Regular Pricing :( Valid till December 25th )
Adult 8 years and above - Rs 2600 per person
Kid Age 3 yrs to 7 yrs - Rs 1600 per person
With transport Pricing :( Valid till December 25th )
Adult 8 years and above - Rs 5200 per person
Kid Age 3 yrs to 7 yrs - Rs 4200 per person
Kids below the age of 3 yrs is free.
Check-In Time : 9 AM.
Check-Out Time : 3 PM.
9:00 AM Arrive at Campsite (Flexible)
9 AM 4 PM Free time, explore campsite and mountains till 4 PM
4:00 PM -Orientation
5:00 PM - Evening Tea
7:30 PM - BBQ
9:00 PM - Evening forest trail
9:30 PM 12 AM - Dinner + DJ Night + Live Music + Campfire & New Year celebration
8:00 AM - Sunrise trek to hill top
9:00 AM - Breakfast
10:00 AM -Leisure time explore surrounding nature
11:00 AM 3 PM -Check out (Flexible)
*This is an indicative itinerary that is likely to vary slightly.
- Inclusive of unlimited food (1 Multi-cuisine buffet Dinner , BBQ, snacks, 1 breakfast)
Food menu :
Multi cuisine buffet with live counters, welcome drinks & desserts| Tea/coffee, eggs, bread butter | Himachal local cuisine
- Camping gear: Tent on sharing basis, sleeping bags and Mat
- Use of common amenities and facilities at the campsite
- Washroom facility available
- Live music and DJ Night
- Inclusive of all taxes
- Does not include travel to and from the campsite ( without transport package)
- Cold drinks, mineral water, fast food articles, biscuits etc
- Anything not mentioned in theInclusion list
Things to Carry :
- Woolen clothes and a Jacket (Windproof with hood preferable to keep you warm from the cold wind.)
- Sweaters must be full sleeves, Dry Socks 3 or 4 pairs, Muffler & Cap.
- Good shoes.
- Flip-flops must be lightweight and a Raincoat is recommended.
- A Weightless Towel and a Water Bottle.
- Lip Balm, Sunblock, Mosquito repellent.
- Medicines (if requiring any specific medication), Personal toiletries.
- Light rucksack.
- Pay attention to the tour leaders or instructors in order to enjoy a safe and sound experience.
- Roaming during the nights is not permitted without our permission.
- Wearing of any valuables, ornaments, jewellery etc. is prohibited.
- You should strictly follow the code of conduct, to avoid troubling our fellow travelers or other people from our group or outside.
Cancellation Policy :
- If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, 20% of ticket value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 7-15 days before the start date of the trip, 40% of ticket value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-7 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
87 total visits