Welcome in this new year in the lap of nature with our New Years special camping at Lohgad - Visapur Forest. Enjoy music away from any city chaos with your friends and family along with unlimited food and BBQ.
This event is also available on Christmas and other dates.
21st& 22nd December (Weekend) 24th& 25th December (Christmas Eve) 25th& 26th December (Christmas) 28th& 29th December (Weekend) 31st December & 1st January (New Year Special)
About Campsite :
Best trekking route near Mumbai and Pune for beginners. The range divides the basins of the Indrayani River and Pavana River rivers. Lohagad overlooks the Pavna reservoir, located to the south of the mountain. The hill extends to the northwest to a fortified spur, called Vinchu Kata Scorpion's tail because of its resembling shape. The four large gates of Lohagad are still in good condition and reasonably intact. The fort has been declared as a protected monument by the by Archaeology Survey of India. Have a glimpse of the strong and intact gates protecting the fort and interpret the stories from the period of Peshwa. Feel the excitement existing in climbing up the hill which extends up to five kilometers from Malavli.Lohgad is blessed with peace and tranquillity with a relaxing view. The camp will include Camping accommodation, BBQ, Music, games and Unlimited food. It is one of those places that immediately gets rid of any stress that you might have carried over to your vacation and then proceeds to make you fall in love with the quaint scenery and nature that it's wrapped in.
How to reach campsite:
With transport facility is available from Lonavala railway stationat extra cost.
You need to head towards Pune/Mumbai Railway Station and ride a train for Lonavala, hire a jeep/auto from there to reach campsite. Trains run after every 30 minutes. Lohgad campsite islocated at a distance of approx. 15km from Lonavala Railway Station, 65km from Pune and 95km from Mumbai via road.
Nearby Places of Interest:
Shrivardhan Fort, Manoranjan Fort, Lonavala, Bhaje caves, Karla caves, Lohgad Trek, Visapur Fort, Ambey valley, Rajmachi, Khandala, Pawana lake.
Sit around the campfire in cold winters | Homely Forest Camp | BBQ | Trekking | Stargaze the night away | Music | Family Friendly | Beautiful Mountain View | Camping in Mountains | Unlimited Food | Games
Don't expect Loud DJ music and a typical city-like party scene.
Activities: Camping, Campfire, Music, Games, Trekking
Early bird pricing : ( Valid till December 15th )
Adult 8 years and above - Rs 1200 per person
Kid Age 3 yrs to 7 yrs - Rs 600 per person
Early bird pricing with transport (Lonavala) : ( Valid till December 15th )
Adult 8 years and above - Rs 1700 per person
Kid Age 3 yrs to 7 yrs - Rs 1100 per person
Regular Pricing :( Valid till December 25th )
Adult 8 years and above - Rs 1800 per person
Kid Age 3 yrs to 7 yrs - Rs 900 per person
With transport Pricing :( Valid till December 25th )
Adult 8 years and above - Rs 2300 per person
Kid Age 3 yrs to 7 yrs - Rs 1400 per person
Kids below age of 3 yrs is free.
Check-In Time:4 PM.
Check-Out Time:11 AM.
3:00 PM Arrive at Campsite (Flexible)
3 PM 4 PM Free time, explore campsite and mountains till 4 PM
4:00 PM -Orientation
5:00 PM - High Tea and Snacks, Games
7:30 PM - BBQ
9:30 PM 12 AM - Dinner + Campfire & New Year celebration
9:00 AM Breakfast, Enjoy the sunrise.
10:00 AM -Leisure time explore surrounding nature
11:00 AM 12 PM -Check out (Flexible)
*This is an indicative itinerary that is likely to vary slightly.
- Inclusive of unlimited food (1 Multi-cuisine Buffet Dinner, BBQ, snacks, 1 breakfast)
Food menu :
Multi-cuisine buffet with live counters, welcome drinks & desserts| Tea/coffee, eggs, bread butter | Maharashtrian local cuisine
- Camping gear: Tent on sharing basis, quality tents & sleeping arrangements
- Use of common amenities and facilities at the campsite
- Washroom facility available
- Inclusive of all taxes
- Does not include travel to and from the campsite ( without transport package)
- Cold drinks, mineral water, fast food articles, biscuits, etc
- Anything not mentioned in the Inclusion list
- Alcohol not allowed
Things to Carry :
- Light rucksack. Luggage packed in bag.
- Towel and a 1 Water Bottle.
- Medicines (if requiring any specific medication), Personal toiletries.
- Complete spare set of extra clothes & socks if required.
- A sweater/warmwear.
- Camera, Binocular (Optional)
- Identity proof (must).
- Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.).
- Pay attention to the tour leaders or instructors in order to enjoy a safe and sound experience.
- Roaming during the nights is not permitted without our permission.
- Wearing of any valuables, ornaments, jewellery etc. is prohibited.
- You should strictly follow the code of conduct, to avoid troubling our fellow travelers or other people from our group or outside.
- If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, 20% of ticket value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 7-15 days before the start date of the trip, 40% of ticket value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-7 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
99 total visits