Adventure Geek invites you all to Lonar Crater lake Tour.
About Lonar Lake :
Lonar Sarovar is an extremely beautiful place. The place also has an importance of its own as it is the only Hyper-Velocity Crater on the earth !! Geological studies have revealed that the lake is more than 52,000 years old.
The place is important not just for its crater lake, it is important also for its wonderful temples around. Today, however, nothing but the ruins of the temple remains. The village around the crater is abounded with the legend of Lonar. You can also see numerous peafowls that have made the crater their home. You will also find lots of migratory birds.
Exploring Only Hypervelocity Crater in the world
Lonar Crater Trek & Parikrama
Mythological Ruins and Temples
Rajamata Jijai Birthplace
Day 0: Night Departure to Jalna by Devgiri Express on Friday night at 9.05 pm (CST timing)
Day 1 :
Early Morning reaches Jalna by 05:00 am.
Proceed to Buldhana district by 10 seater Jeep / Traxx.
Enroute halt for a cup of hot tea. Breakfast on reaching Lonar, check-in hotel. Know each-other session.
After Freshen Up head towards small trek down to Lonar crater and enjoy bird watching and photography in nearby locations.
Back to the hotel. Have lunch and rest till evening.
Enjoy sunset at Lonar. Have refreshments and discussions. Lights off for a tight sleep.
Day 2 :
Early morning wake up call and breakfast.
Briefing about the greatness of Lonar crater by a famous researcher and author Mr.Bugdane. Check Out from the hotel.
Proceed to legendary Parikrama trek to Asia’s one of the largest craters. Enjoy the combination of shining sun rays, blue-green water, lush greenery around lake and the hide n seek of clouds in the sky. Finish Parikrama and explore the Daityasudan Temple and nearby temples & cultural heritage of Lonar in and about 4 Hrs.
Have Lunch and Leave from Lonar. En-route visit and explore the Rajmata Jijabai Birthplace.
Reach Jalna by 07.30 pm.
Board Nandigram Express at 8.15 pm from Jalna and
Reach Mumbai by 5.40 am (CST timing)
Tour concludes with the Happy Moments :)
Cost: INR 3850/- Per pax
1) Train tickets From Mumbai to Jalna & back in non a/c sleeper class
2) Non a/c Accommodation at MTDC (Dormitory)
3) Local transportation
4) All Veg Meals (i.e. 2 Breakfast, 2 Lunch and 1 Dinner)
5) All Permit and entry tickets, wherever necessary
6) First aid & Guide and Expertise charges
Any meals during train traveling
Dinner on Friday & Sunday Night
Any other thing then mentioned inclusions
ID Proof (Pan card/Driving License)
1. Extra Pair of Clothes
2. Winter / Rain / Summer Wear (In case of Rain or Chilling Climate)
3. Torch with extra batteries
4. Sanitary Kit and Energy Drinks
5. Personal Medicines or First Aid Kit
6. Dry Snacks and Water bottle
7. Cap, goggle, sunscreen, etc….
8. Sport shoes or Good quality Floaters
9. Camera / Binocular (Optional)
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding. ***Participation confirmation only via confirmed bank transfer. ***
3. Adventure Geek reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
4. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory, if unable to contact send us a text message.
5. Sleeveless, low neck, figure-hugging shirts/tops, short pants, hot pants not allowed.
6. Payment made is nonrefundable and non-transferable.
7. Please do not carry handbags or Jolas or Sling bags. Morning breakfast for Sunday
For more details and Registration, Please contact the nos. given below:
Cancellation Charge :
After Booking - 30% of the total cost
30-15 Days - 60% of the total cost
15-07 Days - 80% of the total cost
07 Days or less - 100% of the total cost
43 total visits