The Himalayas, fulfilling its promise, are a reservoir of the immense amount of Him in the forms of Ice, Fresh and Underground Water. And the seeping of this moisture originates several rivers, which flows through the land of Himachal, namely Sutlej, Beas, Ravi, Chenab, and the Yamuna. It is also the reason for dozens of lakes that covered Himachal Pradesh.
From the underground waters to the peak of mountains, Himalayas has blessed Himachal with great natural riches. In between, the Passes, the Valleys, and the Hot Springs are also the gifts of Himalaya to Himachal.
A land of splendid mountains, a pristine place which feeds and provides solace to the mind and soul, a pious land which is associated with the supernatural, an enigma of a place which attracts people from every nook and corner of the world- It's incredible.
Himachal possesses a unique charisma! Truly a travellers paradise, Himachal has everything which can fascinate a tourist. Mighty snow peaks, deep gorges, lush green and golden valleys, flower-filled meadows, misty woods, fast-flowing icy rivers, glaciers, gushing water streams, steep waterfalls, enchanting lakes, rippling streams are a few manifestations of its unparallel beauty. Bestowed with towering peaks, mountains, fascinating rivers, challenging terrains, and other natural marvels, Himachal Pradesh is the base camp for the adventure seekers from across the world. The diverse landscape and difficult terrains are a treat for the adventure lovers as they offer the perfect atmosphere for trekking, mountaineering, skiing, hiking, Heli-skiing, and ice skating.
Come let's unfold a new side of Himachal.
Day 1: Kasol | Chalal | Cafe Hopping
- Depart from Delhi at 06:30 pm on Day 0.
- Reach Kasol by morning.
- Soak in the peace & beauty of Parvati Valley.
- You can explore the Kasol market, and try different cuisines at the local Hippie Cafes, or just relax by the gushing Parvati River.
- In the evening, go for a hike to Chalal village and capture some beautiful views of Parvati Valley.
- Chill at the cafes in Kasol and return to the Hotel for an early night.
Day 2: Rudranag Trek | Camping
- Wake up early morning and after having breakfast, head for Rudranag(Mid Point of Kheerganga Trip).
- Trek will start from a village called Barsheni (22 km from Kasol) and you will be transferred to Barsheni in private vehicles.
- The Trek Trail of Rudranag is 6kms with a moderate difficulty level.
- Enjoy your walk in the heart of the beautiful Parvati valley with a stunning view of snowcapped mountains all around.
- Reach Rudranag by evening.
- Have your dinner at bonfire under the sky studded with stars and snowcapped mountains all around.
- Sleep overnight in the camps and have an experience of a lifetime.
Day 3: Departure for Manali
- Start trekking down to reach to Kasol.
- After lunch, start the scenic drive to Manali.
- Check in to the hotel, have dinner and rest.
Day 4: Manali Local Sightseeing
- Wake up and have breakfast at the hotel.
- Go for the local sightseeing of Manali.
- Places to Visit Vashishth Temple, Jogni Falls, Hidimba Temple, Mall Road.
- Come back by evening, stroll through the streets of Old Manali and check out different Hippie Cafés.
- Come back to hotel & sleep overnight.
Day 5: Departure
- Wake up lazy morning and after having breakfast explore more of the local market of Manali for some final shopping.
- Head back to Delhi by evening with some amazing trip memories.
- Reach Delhi next day morning.
- Entire travel as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation for 4 nights 1 night in a hostel at Kasol, 1 night in camps at Rudranag, 2 nights in a hotel/hostel at Manali on triple/quad sharing basis.
- A total of 7 meals 1 meal on Day 1 (Breakfast) + 2 meals on Day 2 (Breakfast + Dinner) +2 meals on Day 3 (Breakfast + Dinner) +1 meal on Day 4 (Breakfast) +1 meal on Day 5 (Breakfast).
- Team Captain throughout the trip.
- Guided trek from Barsheni to Rudranag.
- Old Manali Cafe Crawl.
- Driver night charge, toll tax, and parking charges.
- GST (5%) is applicable extra.
- Any other Food and Beverage charge that is not included in the package.
- Tips to guide, helper, cook or, staff member or any monument/viewpoint entry fee.
- Any other expense not mentioned in the inclusion column.
Things to Carry
Gear and Extra:
A rucksack bag and a day pack.
3-litre water bladder or water bottle
A sun cap and a woollen cap
UV protected sunglasses
At least 1 pair of inner thermals
One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve t-shirt
1 flees jacket
1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
1 pair of gloves
At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favourable)
4 sets of undergarments
2 pair of socks
A small towel
A rain jacket or a poncho
Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
One strip of Diamox
medicines for headaches, diarrhoea, motion and altitude sickness
Sprain relief spray
Any personal medication advised by the doctor
Personal & accessories:
Paper soap, or sanitizer
Sunscreen minimum of spf40, lip balm, cold creams
95 total visits