Mumbai Midnight Cycling South Bombay Circuit
Mumbai is famously seen as one of the fastest and busiest cities in India. But, one of the lesser-known charms of the city, is to experience it in the night. Explore the beautiful coastline and visit the iconic landmarks, while riding through the Mumbai coastline, starting at Colaba Causeway and ending at Colaba with multiple stops on the way. The route passes by some of the iconic places of Mumbai like Marine Drive, Haji Ali, Worli, Sea-face.
Mumbai Cycling Event Details
- Time - Saturday 11:30 p.m. to Sunday 05:00 a.m
- Grade Level: Medium
- Duration: 1 Night
- Distance: Approx. 30 km.
- Non-gear cycle: Rs.650 per person
- Bring your own cycle: Rs. 250 per person
Highlights of the Mumbai Cycling event
- Explore Mumbai during the night
- See Mumbai in different shades of lights
- Visit important sights of Mumbai like Asiatic Libary, Marine Drive and many more.
Mumbai Midnight Cycling (South Bombay Circuit) Event Itinerary
- Meet at Colaba Causeway at 11.30 p.m. sharp
- Allocation of cycles and a short briefing will take place.
- The ride will begin and follow the pre-decided route with multiple halts in between.
- Colaba Causeway
- Nariman Point
- Marine Drive
- Haji Ali
- Worli Seaface (U-turn from Worli surface)
- The ride ends at Colaba Causeway.
- Tour concludes with happy memories
Inclusion & Exclusion
- Cycle Rental
- Energy bar, juice
- Expertise charges
- All taxes applicable
- Transport till Colaba and back
- All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered
- Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks, etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost, which is not mentioned in the above cost includes
Things to Carry
- ID Card (Compulsory)
- Wear light and comfortable clothing that is suitable for cycling.
- Extra t-shirt
- Water 2 liters min
- Food - Snacks
- Personal medicines if any
- Electoral powder / Glucon D
- Camera (optional)
- Rucksack to carry everything
- Sturdy sports shoes.
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If the event gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
121 total visits