This Music Therapy workshop at Mindsight Clinic is an opportunity for individuals to be in the know with respect to all techniques used in music therapy. Such creative arts therapies have a surprising range of domains where they can improve the physical and mental health of the client, from cognitive and motor skills to physical and mental development.
Learn and master the skills and techniques behind music therapies like guided music listening, memory and stimulation etc. which induce what we have experienced to be evident improvements in clients in areas ranging from academic performance to pain and stress tolerance.
Reach Mindsight Clinic’s Music Therapy workshop for the best training and therapy in town.
- Introduction to music therapy
- Warm up techniques
- Music related to different body parts
- Singing and breathing exercise
- Play musical instruments
- Relaxation training
- Unguided imagery
- Emotions from sounds
- Understanding the application of the therapy with various cases
- Expert support provided by supervisor facilitation
- Continuation of your learning of the therapy
- Keeping up with the current trends and changes in the therapy application
- Preference to professional, ex: students, psychologist, doctors, nurses, counsellors, social workers, teachers, trainers etc.
- No age barriers
- Participants should be open to learning and eager to enrich the quality of the services they are at present rendering
41 total visits