New Year Beach Camping at Alibaug.
This New Year, Engage in a serene and blissful experience to replenish your body, mind & soul on the Last night and First Day of the New Year Eve in the heart of nature at Revdanda, One of the Most Beautiful Beaches in ALIBAUG, keeping you far away from the hustle-bustle and monotonous life of the concrete jungle!!
Isn't this wonderful!
We call out to everyone who is looking for a unique way rather than hanging out at a disc or pub this New Year Eve.
The unexplored beach of Revdanda. Located about 17 km ahead of Alibaug, Revdanda beach is a clean, uncrowded and peaceful beach to camp. The clear water and pristine sand of the beach set the mood for relaxation. If laying back is not your style, you can spend your day by participating in Cricket, Football, water sports, Frisbee or just getting a dip in the water. The night time is the best time as you could see the star-filled sky, light up a bonfire, try a hand at BBQ & just chill out with your booze and buddies. The sea breeze coupled with the ambience at our campsite doubles up the fun quotient.
Who can join?
Best suited for groups, solo campers, corporates, couples, families and pets. Anyone - Those who will love to enjoy Camping, bonfire beachside with lovely food.
From Mumbai: You can catch a ferry boat from Gateway of India to Mandwa jetty. From Mandwa jetty a bus will take you to Alibaug (bus fare is included in your ferry ticket). From Alibaug you can catch a rickshaw directly to the campsite.
From Pune: You can catch a bus directly to Alibaug. From Alibaug you can catch a rickshaw directly to the campsite.
For people travelling via their private vehicle, a google location will be shared after booking confirmation. This can be used to navigate to the campsite
INR - Per Adult Without Travelling - 2900/-(Early Bird)
Per kid(Without Travelling) - 1650/-(Early Bird)
Highlights of the Camping:
- Musical Live Band on 31st Eve
- Beachside Tent stay
- Unlimited Dinner (Home Made Local Cusine) - Veg/ Non-Veg/ Jain food
- Limited Barbeque (Veg/Non Veg).
- Night Walk on the beach
05:00 pm - Reach the campsite. Freshen up and have some delicious Pakodas(Snacks) with Tea.
06:00 pm - Settle down and enjoy the sunset from the Beachside Camp. The place is best for nature photography. Unwind on hammocks until sunset.
08:30 pm Enjoy Barbeque(Veg/Non-veg limited), BYOB, Music. One can also cook their own BBQ
09:00 pm - Delicious dinner will be served (Veg/Non-veg unlimited food
10:00 pm:- And finally, the most waited moment to count burning campfire with an awesome LIVE MUSIC BAND GROUP by the beach! And this experience will be locked forever accompanied by loads of fantastic memories!
End the day nearby a beach under the open sky & Enjoy sleeping in Tent. ( Foam mattress will be provided)
Day 02: 01st Jan 2019
07:00 am:- Wake up around 7 am and enjoy the chillness of the air. Freshen up and have breakfast by 9 am which will be simple and tasty.
08:00 am: A hot cup of tea and tummy full breakfast with the sight of alleviating beach is a just perfect weekend treat!! Western washroom facility with common shower to freshen up...
08:00 am - 11:00 am: Enjoy the pleasant morning along the beachside, play games, take a dip into the sea or one can go for the watersports activities(charges extra to be paid directly there).
Please Visit us Again
We thank you for giving us an opportunity to serve you. Do visit us again. We wish you all the best for the journey.
Things to do around
- Visit the Revdanda Beach fort. You can go beach walking to the fort.
- Korlai beach fort is a must-visit the location. You get to see a 360-degree birds eye view of the adjacent beaches. It is a 20 mins drive from the campsite.
- Get your volleyball/football/cricket gears to enjoy at the beach.
- Go for beach walks on this long & empty beach.
- You can also check out the water sports activity which happens on the other end of this beach.
- Watch the perfect sunset.
- Roast some BBQ at the campsite
- Enjoy the bonfire in the evening
- Evening Tea and Snacks
- Indoor games
- Barbeque (Veg / Non-Veg / Jain)
- Dinner (Unlimited Veg/ Non-Veg / Jain)
- Tent Stay (Pillows, blankets and sleeping mats will be provided by us)
- Morning Tea and Breakfast
- Western washroom with common shower(permanent)
- Travelling expenses till Campsite
- Any extra activities
- Any personal expenses
- Anything other than mentioned above
- 100% amount to be paid in advance to book the trip.
- If the booking is cancelled 10 days or before the event date then 50% of the booking amount will be refunded.
- If the booking is cancelled 6 days before the event date then no refunds will be given, but 50% of the booking amount will be compensated for the next event.
- No show = No refund.
Things to carry
- Warm clothing (during winters)
- Umbrella (during monsoon)
- Torchlight with extra batteries
- Sport shoes
- Personal medicines
- Mobile power bank
- Personal towel & an extra pair of clothes
- Portable speakers (optional)
- Music instruments (optional), camera (optional)
- Extra Blanket,
- Carry ID proof eg. Pancard, Driving license
69 total visits