Welcome in this new year in the lap of nature with our New Years' special camping at Bhandardara Lake. Enjoy music away from any city chaos with your friends and family along with unlimited food and BBQ.
This event is also available on Christmas and other dates.
21st& 22nd December (Weekend)
24th& 25th December (Christmas Eve)
25th& 26th December (Christmas)
28th& 29th December (Weekend)
31st December & 1st January (New Year Special)
About Campsite :
In the backdrop, you will be cuddled by the precious lake which makes the campsite just mind-blowing. Head to join those sets of people who are looking for camping night lakeside under the stars. Enjoy a tranquil sunset on the shores of Bhandardara Lake, with partying next to the bonfire and star-gazing the sky throughout the night. Bhandardaralake is blessed with peace and tranquillity with a relaxing view. The camp will include Camping accommodation, BBQ, Music, games, and unlimited food. It is one of those places that immediately gets rid of any stress that you might have carried over to your vacation and then proceeds to make you fall in love with the quaint scenery and nature that it's wrapped in.
How to reach campsite:
With transport, the facility is available from Pune / Kasara / Mumbai at extra cost.
You need to head towards Mumbai Railway Station and ride a train for Kasara, hire a jeep or auto from there to reach the campsite. Trains run after every 30 minutes from Mumbai. People joining Pune have to reach the campsite by road. Bhandardara lake campsite is located at a distance of approx. 63km from Kasara Railway Station, 170km from Pune and 165km from Mumbai via road.
Nearby Places of Interest:
Ratangad Fort, Kalsubai Fort, Igatpuri, Harishchandragad, Kokankada, Sandhan valley Trek, Alang Fort.
Sit around the campfire in cold winters | Music | Homely Camp | BBQ | Forest Trail | Stargaze the night away | Boating | Family Friendly | Beautiful Lake View | Tent Stay in Mountains | | Unlimited Food
Camping, Campfire, Boating, Trekking, Board games, Dance.
Check-In Time:4 PM.
Check-Out Time:11 AM.
3:00 PM Arrive at Campsite (Flexible)
3 PM 4 PM Free time, explore campsite and mountains till 4 PM
4:00 PM -Orientation
5:00 PM - High Tea and Snacks, Games, Boating
7:30 PM - BBQ
9:30 PM 12 AM - Dinner + Music + Campfire & New Year celebration
9:00 AM Breakfast, Enjoy the sunrise. Trekking (Optional)
It's a beautiful scene. Explore the Lake and Boating
10:00 AM -Leisure time explore surrounding nature
11:00 AM 12 PM -Check out (Flexible)
*This is an indicative itinerary that is likely to vary slightly.
- Inclusive of unlimited food (1 Multi-cuisine Buffet Dinner, BBQ, snacks, 1 breakfast)
Food menu :
Multi-cuisine buffet with live counters, welcome drinks & desserts| Tea/coffee, eggs, bread butter | Maharashtrian local cuisine
- Camping gear: Tent on sharing basis, sleeping bags, and Mat
- Use of common amenities and facilities at the campsite
- Washroom facility available
- Live music and DJ Night
- Alcohol allowed ( Carrydrinks by your own)
- Inclusive of all taxes
- Does not include travel to and from the campsite ( without transport package)
- Cold drinks, mineral water, fast food articles, biscuits, etc
- Anything not mentioned in the Inclusion list
Cancellation Policy :
- If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, 20% of ticket value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 7-15 days before the start date of the trip, 40% of ticket value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-7 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Things to Carry :
- Light rucksack. Luggage packed in a bag.
- Towel and a 1 Water Bottle.
- Medicines (if requiring any specific medication), Personal toiletries.
- Complete spare set of extra clothes & socks if required.
- A sweater/warm wear.
- Camera, Binocular (Optional)
- Identity proof (must).
- Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper, etc.).
- Pay attention to the tour leaders or instructors in order to enjoy a safe and sound experience.
- Roaming during the nights is not permitted without our permission.
- Wearing of any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. is prohibited.
- You should strictly follow the code of conduct, to avoid troubling our fellow travelers or other people from our group or outside.
105 total visits