New Year Camping at Chiku Farms, Dahanu
This New Year's Eve, leave behind your busy schedule from a city and celebrate New Year in a rustic ambiance!
Unexplored location, Chiku Farms, cold night, million stars, outdoor DJ and amazing light effects, bonfire, Starters, delicious food, firework show, bottle and fire juggling going to be one crazy night!
Yamunavan Camps bring to you an amazing combination of dance, entertainment, and camping.
We have an arrangement for fire and bottle juggling. As the clock strikes 12.00 be prepared to welcome the New Year night with fireworks.
- Outdoor DJ
- Amazing light set up
- Camping Tent Stay
- Fire & Bottle juggling
- Evening snacks
- Buffet Dinner (Veg/ Non-veg)
- Starters (Veg/Non-Veg)
- Next-Day Breakfast
Check-in time at 4 pm, Check-out time 10 am
INR Per Adult-2700
Per Kid 1500 (5 to 8 years)
Kids Below 5 years free
Welcome to our Campsite
Reach our Campsite by your own vehicle/ car around 5 pm. Tents will be allocated accordingly and relax for a while.
Tea & Snacks Time
Head to the dining area to enjoy the tea and snacks around 5-6 pm. You are here to relax so there is no hurry. Experience leisure thoroughly.
Explore the campsite
Enjoy the view of this beautiful campsite which is also a nursery. The shades of different colors of flowers and the Chikoo Trees will make you feel wonderful.
Bonfire, Outdoor Music Session and amazing Light Setup.
Around 8 pm, cherish the fun of sitting near the campfire, Shake your body on the music beats of our Special DJ. You can also request them to play your favorite song if you want.
By 10-11 pm, feast on the local delicacies of Buffet Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian dinner. Post dinner welcome New year with a bang, Dance and enjoy on songs with Bonfire. As the clock strikes 12.00 be prepared to welcome the New Year Night with Fireworks.
Good Morning Guys
Wake up around 7 am and enjoy the chillness of the air. Freshen up and have breakfast by 9 am which will be simple and tasty.
Please Visit us Again
We thank you for giving us an opportunity to serve you. Do visit us again. We wish you all the best for the journey.
- Comfortable dome tent stay at the campsite
- Comfortable Cushion Bedding, Pillow & Blanket.
- Western-style toilets and bathrooms
- Tea, snacks, and Starters
- Buffet Dinner & Next Day Breakfast.
Traveling expenses till Campsite
Any extra activities
Any personal expenses
Anything other than mentioned above
Things to carry
- Warm clothing (during winters)
- Umbrella (during monsoon)
- Torchlight with extra batteries
- Sport shoes
- Personal medicines
- Mobile power bank
- Personal towel & an extra pair of clothes
- Portable speakers (optional)
- Extra Blanket,
- Carry ID proof eg. Pancard, Driving license
- 100% amount to be paid in advance to book the trip.
- If the booking is canceled 10 days or before the event date then 50% of the booking amount will be refunded.
- If the booking is canceled 6 days before the event date then no refunds will be given, but 50% of the booking amount will be compensated for the next event.
- No show = No refund.
Camp Manager's decision will be final and binding.
Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
Please avoid wearing gold jewelry or any other valuable things.
Hookah is strictly prohibited
Drinks are allowed.
Terms & Conditions :
Participants or members are responsible for his/her own safety and baggage.
Team Visionesta events reserve the right to change/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
1) Is the washroom and changing facility available?
2) Age Group criteria
- Any age group can enjoy at Campsite, as the campsite is fully safe.
3) How will be staying facility?
- Stay will be in Tent (2/3/4 person sharing basis); Blanket and pillow will be there.
4) Which kind of vehicles are preferable to reach campsite?
67 total visits