New Year Camping at Pawana Lakeside
Event Description: This New Year, Engage in a serene and blissful experience to replenish your body, mind & soul on the Last night and First Day of the New Year Eve in the heart of nature at Pawana, one of the Most Beautiful Camping location in Maharashtra, keeping you far away from the hustle-bustle and monotonous life of the concrete jungle!!
Pawana lake is an artificial reservoir formed by the water of the namesake dam. Heavy rain in the pawana surrounding helps to maintain the water level of Pawana lake. Pawana lake water is supplied to the Pimpri Chinchwad area i.e PCMC. The lake is a famous picnic spot near Pune and Mumbai. Lake is more famous among youngsters, bike riders and for overnight campers. Pedal boating and kayaking in pawana lake give amazing experience and view. While enjoying a boat ride one can view four ancient citadels - Tung fort, Lohagad Fort, Visapur Fort, and Tikona fort. It's a perfect destination for those who want to spend time in the lap of nature.
Your camps will be set up beside the lakeside and you will enjoy the sunset while swift cool breeze will gently touch your body. As the night approaches the weather becomes cooler and very pleasant.It will surely be a memorable experience for you.
Price Per Adult Rs. 2500/- (Without Transportation)
Price Per Kid (Up to 12 Years) Rs. 1500/- (Without Transportation)
5:30 pm: Reach campsite on your own travel (bike/car).
6:00 pm: Evening snacks, Welcome Drink(Tea) and hot tea will be served once you freshen up. One has to carry bags and belongings to the tents pitched at the lakeside campground. Once you are settled, it's up to you how much you can enjoy nature and activities.
The place is an all-time best for bird photography, morning sunrise photography. Volleyball, cricket, and other activities, one can just relax and unwind on till sunset
After the sunset, the campsite will lit up and one can feel the cold breeze of Pawana Lake. And that's the time for a campfire and play games like Antakshari, dumb charades, etc
8.00 pm BBQ will be served,Alcohol Allowed(BYOB)
10:00 pm: Delicious buffet dinner (Veg/Non-Veg) along with desserts will be ready in the dining area. One can enjoy the Live DJ and late-night dance floor with music amidst nature.
12:00 AM: Welcome New Year 2020 with DJ and Dance.
6:30 am: Hangover wake-up call
7:00 am: Awesome sunrise view
8:00 am: Morning Garma garam tea will be served
9:00 am: Hot breakfast will be waiting for you
10:00 am: Bye. With loads of memories and pictures!
- Pillows & Blankets
- Dome Tent Stay
- Mineral Water
- Washroom (Indian)
- Pick up/ drop facilities (Paid)
- Expertise Fee
- First Aid Kit
Things to Carry:
- Valid Photo ID Proof (Aadhar Card/Driving License)
- Comfortable Footwear
- Water bottle (2 liters each person)
- Mosquito Repellent Cream
- Extra Set of Clothes
- Waterproof Bag
- Compulsory Torch with Extra batteries
- Blankets or (Chaddar)
- Electoral 1 pack
- Medicine if required
- Portable Mobile Charger
- Bluetooth Speakers is a must for group
- Night stay at Nature camp
- 1 evening snacks and Tea, Evening Starters ( Veg / Non-Veg ), 1 Dinner (Veg, Non-Veg, or Jain), & 1 breakfast for every night stay
- BBQ (limited)
- Games like Cricket, Volleyball, Badminton, Football, carom board and playing cards are available at our campsite.
- DJ Dance
- Anything not included in the inclusion
- Bottled water, extra food, extra bed etc. and any other cost which is personal in nature
- Medical & Travel insurance.
- 100% amount to be paid in advance to book the trip.
- If the booking is cancelled 10 days or before the event date then 50% of the booking amount will be refunded.
- If the booking is cancelled 6 days before the event date then no refunds will be given, but 50% of the booking amount will be compensated for the next event.
- No show = No refund.
The tour is weather based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
- Is the washroom and changing facility available?
- What is the age group criterion?
Ans.: Any age group can enjoy the lakeside, as the campsite is fully safe. We have a college group, reunion camping, company team outing, family picnic and more.
- What kind of vehicles is preferable for reaching the campsite?
Ans:-.Vehicles with high ground clearance are preferable, as the last 3 km are off-roading. Parking space is available.
- Is BBQ available?
Ans: Yes. Limited BBQ Available. However, if you want additional BBQ then it is also available at an Additional Cost. The additional cost of Per KG BBQ Chicken will be between INR 400 - 600 per Kg.
- How will be the Stay Facility?
Ans: Tent will be set up on 2 sharing and 3 sharing basis.
79 total visits