The parenting workshop at Mindsight Clinic explores the many facets of parenting and parent-child relationships and studies methods that improve this important bond. As delicate and beautiful this bond is, there are nevertheless concrete ways that can help reinforce the effort that it takes for the great love and care involved in kinship.
Ideal for counselors and psychologists looking to understand related challenges they face through clients, Mindsight’s five-day parenting workshop is packed with sessions dense in information and eye- opening in nature.
- Understanding a child’s world
- Parenting myths and misconceptions
- Prevalent models of parenting
- Conscious parenting
- 7 year cycle growth
- Conception and birth
- Childhood emotional blockages
- Correcting parenting mistakes
- A systematized understanding and view of parenting
- Expert support provided by supervisor facilitation
- Continuation of learning what improves parenting
- Keeping current in the studies that are done on parenting
- Preference to professional, ex: students, psychologist, doctors, nurses, counsellors, social workers, teachers, trainers etc.
- No age barriers
- Participants should be open to learning and eager to enrich the quality of the services they are at present rendering
5 day integrated course
17 total visits