Play Therapy is designed to help reach greater behavioral control in the child, such as impulse management and self awareness, and improve how they communicate with parents and vice versa. Mindsight Clinic's workshop on play therapy explores the different stages of cognitive development in a child and how play therapy can influence each level.
Join Mindsight in the workshop now to gain an extensive overview of play therapy and learn the techniques and material for how best to conduct it to treat children.
- Non-directive approach
- Self work using toys
- Using toys for family projection
- Supervised practice
Ideal for everyone dealing with children.
- Understanding the application of the therapy with various cases
- Expert support provided by supervisor facilitation
- Continuation of your learning of the therapy
- Keeping up with the current trends and changes in the therapy application
- Preference to professional, ex: students, psychologist, doctors, nurses, counsellors, social workers, teachers, trainers etc.
- No age barriers
- Participants should be open to learning and eager to enrich the quality of the services they are at present rendering
1 day integrated course
41 total visits