Short Weekend Trek To Prashar Lake (1N/2D)
The Prashar Lake Trek is one of the most delightful and famous weekend treks near the Mandi region of Himachal Pradesh.
The Prashar Lake trek is fit for individuals of all interest- and expertise levels. Sounds exciting, doesn't it?! With views fit for a king, the trail, leading to the lake region i.e. from the city of Mandi to the little village of Baggi, becomes private and exclusive to every group that visits.
It is of prime importance to remain hydrated and careful during every part of the journey owing to unpredictable, slippery paths and the formation of ice on the surfaces. The setting of the campsite in Prashar Lake location is yet another pleasant surprise because of its closeness to the water and its harmony with nature.
Trip Duration: 1 Night / 2 Days
Majnu ki Tilla at 6:30 pm, Delhi (nearest metro Vidhan Sabha Metro Station)
- 2 days & 1 Night trip to Prashar lake
- Both side travel by AC and Comfortable transport.
- 5 Meal (2 breakfast, 2 lunch, 1 dinner, Tea & Soup) all veg
- Cloak Room to leave any extra stuff or luggage at the homestay
- Transit Room after returning from a trek
- Stay at Prashar Lake Camps
- Certified Guide + Support Staff
- All-Inclusive, No Hidden Cost!
- Non-veg and Wines
- Porter if needed & hired.
- Any Extra meals or Snacks or juice or water that you purchase.
- Anything which is not part of inclusion.
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation.
- Medical expenses (apart from first aid) and insurance of any kind.
- Tips, laundry, liquors, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, camera fee and items of personal nature.
- Any other item which not mentioned in the inclusion section
Between 12-24 members and each trip includes approx 30% Solo Travelers (Female/Male), 40% Mixed group and 20% Couples. Our trips are joined by a college graduates, professionals from the corporate world and couples.
Trip Managed & Organised By iTOUR BEAT
Since 2014, iTOURBEAT - experienced and growing travel community in India. In Simple, we make travel easy for everyone and at competitive prices. We always aim for a better travel experience for everyone and always stay committed with our commitment during the trip. Ever-growing community is built on mutual trust & understanding where travelers can enjoy the trip, stay connect with us forever.
One group trip is enough for you which makes you stay in our travel community!
Day 1: Departure from Delhi
- Gather at Majnu ki Tilla (near Vidhan Sabha Metro Station) at 6:30 pm and board the bus which will be an Overnight journey from Delhi to Mandi.
Day 2: Prashar Lake Trek & Camping
- We will reach at Mandi in the morning. Freshen up, breakfast and get ready for the trek.
- After breakfast, along with the trek leader, we will start our drive to Jwalapur village in a shared taxi ( approx 25 Km) for Prashar Lake trek.
- Trek to Prashar Lake is approx. 9 kms. You will love walking through dense forest with moderate up and down. During the trek you will come across beautiful waterfall, so be ready to click pictures with nature. On the way, you can have a packed lunch which will be provided.
- By evening, we will reach Prashar lake for camping. You can enjoy your leisure time at around Prashar Lake. You will definitely get mesmerized by sunset & 360-degree view of mountain ranges.
- Snacks will be served in the evening, have dinner & camping under the stars at Prashar lake.
Day 3: Trek back from Prashar Lake
- Wake up early in the morning to enjoy & to sunrise at Prashar Lake and 360 panoramic views of the mighty Himalayas.
- After breakfast, we will trek back to Jwalapur Village (approx 9 km).
- Once we are back to the village, we will drive back to Mandi, freshen up & have lunch.
- In the evening, will start our return journey which is an overnight journey to Delhi.
Day 4: Back to Delhi
- Return back to Delhi in the morning around 6:00 am and disperse with sweet memories.
MODE OF TRANSPORT:
- Comfortable AC tempo traveler /AC Deluxe with push back seats.
- At Prashar Lake: Camping/ Homestay/Guesthouse for 1-night at Prashar lake under a star.
CAMP SHARING & OCCUPANCY
- Solo travel will be paired with someone of the same gender during a trip on triple sharing basis.
- Couples must book their trip on double sharing only.
- The trip manager will be notified immediately after booking, who will manage your trip from beginning to end. Trip managers will be available through your trip. In short, A hassle-free trip.
- The goal of the trip leaders is to facilitate an awesome experience and help our travelers have the best trip possible. They will provide information on the places you are traveling through, offer suggestions for things to do and see, recommend great local eating venues.
LAST DATE TO BOOK?
Booking closes 3 days before the trip departure. Last moment booking is subject to availability. Booking opens 21 days before the trip.
All iTOURBEAT trips are accompanied by experienced and friendly trip managers. Trip manager at the destination will ensure an amazing travel experience for everyone and provide you with the information about the place, things to do, info about local food & cuisines & can help to arrange activities not bound by our itinerary at extra cost.
83 total visits