Welcome in this new year in the lap of nature with our New Years special camping at Rajmachi Forest. Enjoy music away from any city chaos with your friends and family along with unlimited food and BBQ.
This event is also available on Christmas and other date
21st & 22nd Dec (weekend)
24th & 25th Dec ( Christmas Eve)
25th & 26th Dec ( Christmas)
28th & 29th Dec (weekend)
31st & 1st Jan ( New year special)
About Campsite :
Rajmachi is one of the famous trekking & cam ping destination in Sahyadri mountains and one of the favorite destinations for every trekker and beginner. Fort stands at a height of 2750 feet overlooking the Bhorghat Pass. You can spend lots time over the fort by exploring twin forts Manoranjan & Shrivardhan. Visit Bhairavnath Temple, Mahadev Temple &Rajmachilake. which makes the campsite just mind-blowing. Head to join those sets of people who are looking for party night in forest under the stars. Rajmachi is blessed with peace and tranquillity with a relaxing view. The camp will include Camping accommodation, BBQ, Music, games and Unlimited food. It is one of those places that immediately gets rid of any stress that you might have carried over to your vacation and then proceeds to make you fall in love with the quaint scenery and nature that it's wrapped in.
How to reach campsite:
With transport, the facility is available from Lonavalaat extra cost.
You need to head towards Pune/Mumbai Railway Station and ride a train for Lonavala, hire a jeep from there to reachUdhewadi village. Trains run every 30 minutes. Rajmachi campsite is located at a distance of approx. 20km from Lonavala Railway Station, 80km from Pune and 95km from Mumbai via road.
Nearby Places of Interest:
Shrivardhan Fort, Manoranjan Fort, Lonavala, Bhaje caves, Karla caves, Lohgad Trek, Visapur Fort, Ambey valley, Rajmachi, Khandala.
Sit around the campfire in cold winters | Homely Forest Camp | BBQ | Trekking | Stargaze the night away | Music | Family Friendly | Beautiful Mountain View | Camping in Mountains| Unlimited Food | Games
Camping, Campfire, Music, Games, Trekking
Early bird pricing : ( Valid till December 15th )
Adult 8 years and above - Rs 1200 per person
Kid Age 3 yrs to 7 yrs - Rs 600 per person
Early bird pricing with transport (Lonavala) : ( Valid till December 15th )
Adult 8 years and above - Rs 1700 per person
Kid Age 3 yrs to 7 yrs - Rs 1100 per person
Regular Pricing :( Valid till December 25th )
Adult 8 years and above - Rs 1800 per person
Kid Age 3 yrs to 7 yrs - Rs 900 per person
With transport Pricing :( Valid till December 25th )
Adult 8 years and above - Rs 2300 per person
Kid Age 3 yrs to 7 yrs - Rs 1400 per person
Kids below the age of 3 yrs are free.
Check-In Time :4 PM.
Check-Out Time :11 AM.
3:00 PM Arrive at Campsite (Flexible)
3 PM 4 PM Free time, explore campsite and mountains till 4 PM
4:00 PM -Orientation
5:00 PM - High Tea and Snacks, Games
7:30 PM - BBQ
9:30 PM 12 AM - Dinner + Campfire & New Year celebration
9:00 AM Breakfast, Enjoy the sunrise.
10:00 AM -Leisure time explore surrounding nature
11:00 AM 12 PM -Check out (Flexible)
*This is an indicative itinerary that is likely to vary slightly.
- Inclusive of unlimited food (1 Multi-cuisine buffet Dinner , BBQ, snacks, 1 breakfast)
Food menu :
Multi cuisine buffet with live counters, welcome drinks & desserts| Tea/coffee, eggs, bread butter | Maharshtrian local cuisine
- Camping gear: Tent on sharing basis, quality tents & sleeping arrangements
- Use of common amenities and facilities at the campsite
- Washroom facility available
- Inclusive of all taxes
- Does not include travel to and from the campsite ( without transport package)
- Cold drinks, mineral water, fast food articles, biscuits etc
- Anything not mentioned in the Inclusion list Alcohol not allowed
Things to Carry :
- Light rucksack. Luggage packed in bag.
- Towel and a 1 Water Bottle.
- Medicines (if requiring any specific medication), Personal toiletries.
- Complete spare set of extra clothes & socks if required.
- A sweater/warmwear.
- Camera, Binocular (Optional)
- Identity proof (must).
- Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.).
- Pay attention to the tour leaders or instructors in order to enjoy a safe and sound experience.
- Roaming during the nights is not permitted without our permission.
- Wearing of any valuables, ornaments, jewellery etc. is prohibited.
- You should strictly follow the code of conduct, to avoid troubling our fellow travelers or other people from our group or outside.
- If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, 20% of ticket value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 7-15 days before the start date of the trip, 40% of ticket value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-7 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
97 total visits