Holi Colors of JoyCelebrate Holi with WildernessFar away from hustles of the city and at a peaceful location Bhandardara Campsite.
Panoramic view Lakefront Campsite
Authentic Village Cuisine
Holika Dahan in Manner of Adivasi mythology.
Adivasi Folk Dance.
Organic Colors celebration
Rangoli with Bollywood EDM.
Artificial Rain shower.
Night Campfire with Guitar Jamming.
Travel From-to Kasara.
Safety & Security.
Many more memories.
Holi the season of colors, music, and love! Lets stand by the sacred Holi fire at night and burn away all our negative thoughts, worries and insecurities in the fire. Reach out with the colors of JoyForgive & ForgetLet The Joy of being loved and giving love through vibrant colors take over Re-discover Peace and Happiness
Unlike other camping places near Mumbai, The Campsite is a very Special place at Bhandardara Hill Station is a pristine water reservoir and also a famous gateway near Igatpuri. The shining blue-green water of Arthur Lake and the surrounding mountains makes for a great treat to the eyes. And when the Sun dips low, enjoy the view of millions of the stars in the endless sky as you doze into a cozy yet comfortable slumber. Authentic village meal, live music and DJ till welcoming new year. And who wouldnt want to wake up to the chirping of birds in the bright morning sky right before sunrise. So What Are You Waiting For?
Our Campsite is totally private also located in Lakefront back water of Arthur lake, nested in Pabhargad, Ghanchakkar, Bhairavgad, Gavlideo mountain ranges mesmerizing surrounding view.
– Catch below Kasara train on 20th March 2019 from your respective station
– Mumbai: 15:40
– Dadar: 15:54
– Ghatkopar: 16:07
– Thane: 16:30
– Kalyan: 16:53
– Kasara: 18:03
(Do not miss train as there is no alternative available afterward and your unable to join event)
Day-1 20th Jan 2019
– 18:15 Common meeting point at Kasara station ticket counter (find Offbeat Wanderers Team)
– Catch Jeep in route halt for washroom (strict 15mins)– 20:45 Reach Campsite and tent allotment
– Tea and settle down
– 21:00pm to 22:00 Dinner time
– 22:30 Holika Dahan followed by Adivasi Mythology, folk dance.
– Guitarist performance till mid night.
– Retire of Day
Day-2 21st Jan 2019
– Next Day Wakeup call sharp by 06.30am
– Quike fresh and have bf/tea
– EDM with colours party will start sharp 07:30am till 10:30
– Rain shower will be live in every 15/30mins intervals
– Same time adventure activities will be carried out.
– 11:00pm Finale call outs rain shower followed by Tea and Snacks (Bhaji / Pakode / Bread pattis)
– Refresh yourselves
– Cloth changing tent available
– DJ will stopped sharp by 11:00am
– Check out from campsite from afternoon 12.00hrs to 13.00hrs
– Reach Kasara Catch respective Train
– Tour end with memories.
– Travel From-to Kasara
– Evening Refreshment
– Dinner (V-Only)
– Tent with Mattress, pillow and Blanket
– Rangoli colors
– Bollywood EDM
– Rain Dance
– Adventure activities (Flying fox / valley crossing over dance floor)
– Snacks (Misal Paav / Bhaji / Pakode / Tea)
– Anything which not covered in inclusion
– Personal Expenses
– Alcohol any-kind
– Medical / Insurance
– Food while Travel
– Only organic colors are allowed carried in, other colors Strictly prohibited.
– It’s outdoor camping not leisure tour, prepare for the same.
– If anyone found disturbing others privacy He/She will be discarded from campsite immediately.
– If anyone found consume over alcohol and disturbing event He/She will be Discarded from event.
– Wanderers who choose travel with us go through itinerary and be ready on time as others may not suffer due to delay.
Things to Carry
– ID Card.
– Backpack carry your belonging.
– Extra pair of cloths.
– White Color T-Shirt.
– Torch / Headlamp.
134total visits,3visits today