REBT is a workshop that is becoming more relatable to more and more people by the day. As people who believe ourselves to be playing certain roles in society, we tend to overestimate our capacity to handle adversity, especially when it attacks our values and beliefs.
This is a direct cause for frustration, such as in our reaction to rudeness, inability to please others, or tolerate bad times. All essentially lead to self- destructive attitudes like anxiety, anger, and frustration.
The REBT workshop at Mindsight Clinic, Malad serves as an introduction to basic REBT in theory and practice. We identify the REBT covered problems that linger in clients’ lives and tackle the emotional and behavioral disturbances that they might be causing. In addition to anxiety, anger and depression, common problems include addictions, marital problems, behavioral problems in children, etc. The workshop enables participants to see these problems in new light, and prepare themselves for a professional skill wherein they can be tackled with established techniques as well as a bit of imagination.
- Core philosophy of REBT
- Disputation technique
- Behavior problem in children
- Understanding the application of the therapy with various cases
- Expert support provided by supervisor facilitation
- Continuation of your learning of the therapy
- Keeping up with the current trends and changes in the therapy application
- Preference to professional, ex: students, psychologist, doctors, nurses, counsellors, social workers, teachers, trainers etc.
- No age barriers
- Participants should be open to learning and eager to enrich the quality of their performance
ELIGIBILITY FOR CERTIFICATION
- Punctuality in all sessions
4 day integrated course
59 total visits