Speakom is a Public Speaking Community that organizes public speaking events in Hyderabad every weekend on Sunday.
- Are you afraid of public speaking?
- Do you fumble your words while speaking on stage?
- Do you run out of things to say on stage?
- Are you unable to get the attention of audiences?
- Is your career not advancing due to a lack of communication skills?
- Do you get nervous sharing your ideas?
If any of these is true for you, then this the right platform for you!
Learn public speaking as well as make new social connections.
Speakom believes that everyone deserves to have an independent platform for public speaking and need a positive motivating environment to improve themselves.
Our goal is to build a community where you will get a chance to overcome the fear of public speaking and to share your experiences with connections that last forever.
What happens in the event?
Speakom Event has the following sessions:
Session 1: Introduction/Ice-Breaking
You introduce yourself and you get to know who everyone else is. Then we kickstart with a fun engaging activity.
Session 2: Individual Performance
You perform whatever you want to. Perhaps a poem or a song or some powerful speech or a beautiful message. As long as you get on stage and perform something, the goal is fulfilled.
Session 3: Networking
Why go home alone when you can make some new friends right at the event. Network and talk as long as you wish. Speakom members come for public speaking but stay because of networking.
What do you get?
If you attend our event, you get to
- Improve your public speaking skills
- Gain confidence and the ability to communicate clearly
- Meet new people
- Be a part of Speakom Community
- Use our platform to improve yourself
- Develop leadership Abilities
- Gain new life experiences
- Have some fun time
- Enjoy your weekend doing something productive
What are Speakom Members saying?
- "I was a bit skeptical and nervous at first. They called me and I attended the event. It's gonna be my 4th time this Sunday. Hands down, the best public speaking community!"
- "I loved the atmosphere of Speakom. Exciting, calming and the most important - supporting. I thought Speakom would show us how to talk, walk, move, whatever, but what it does is 100 times more effective than that. I always thought that nothing could help me or encourage me for public speaking, but after Speakom, my life has changed."
- Yogi Malik
- "I was looking for public speaking meetups on google when I found speakom. And I'm glad that I did."
- "There are too much hatred and isolation in this world. Today's get together was a great initiative and deserves appreciation."
- "People are open to learning new things.....that's the best part."
Public Speaking is an important skill to learn as it is extremely useful for you to grow as a person in life. And you can learn it easily by practicing it continuously and with our community's constant support.
Join us right now on this journey of #SpeakomMagic !!
Register now before the seats run out!! (25 Seats Only)
[Make sure to bring a water bottle with you]
"Feel the fear but do it anyway."
Is this event for me?
Yes. No matter what your age, background, and experience are, you can still attend this event.
Is it compulsory to speak the first time I attend?
Yes, we believe that the fear of public speaking can only be removed by actually speaking on the stage. You don't have to give a 5 minute monologue the first time but a simple introduction will also do.
What is the topic of speech?
We don't have any pre-decided topics. You can speak on any topic you want and you can even perform poetry or songs.
Do I have to prepare beforehand?
Yes and No. It depends on you. Choose according to your comfort level. The only thing to remember is to do your best no matter what the circumstances.
Is this a workshop?
No, it's a networking event where you get an opportunity to improve your public speaking skills. Speakom workshops are paid and organized separately.
49 total visits