That's exactly how we'd describe our new campsite!
Located two hours from Mumbai & Pune both, this lovely campsite is located in Varsai area off Khopoli- Pen road. Nestled among hills, with acres of green plains spread around and a view of the mighty Manikgad fort, it is a site for a super comfortable yet a completely raw camping experience. With no unwanted vehicle sound and mobile network, it is surely the perfect excuse to disconnect with the outside world and reconnect with your travel buddies and of course, yourself!
When is this happening?
BATCH I: 7-8 March (Pre Holi Party)
BATCH II: HOLI BASH! (10-11 March)
So, what's so special about this campsite of ours that we can't stop raving about it, you may wonder..
-Besides the main camping area, we have an indoor hangout place. We call it 'CARPE DIEM' :)
-We also have:
- Swimming pool
- A hugeeee lawn for the Holi Party (Along with Organic colours)
- Sports turf (For Cricket / Football / Volleyball)
- Rain dance area (With DJ)
- A common kitchen where you can prepare your own Maggi, popcorn, soup or just about anything that you crave at midnight! (How f*#king cool is that?)
- 90's themed Retro cafe & a Swanky bar area (WITH A VIEW!)
- An activity area where: We'll have a LIVE ACOUSTIC GIG & SCREEN A MOVIE AT NIGHT (WHAAAAATTTT!?!!!)
- An indoor sportsarea and and and...
WAIT. THERE'S MORE!!!
-There's Manikgad fort right behind our campsite where you can opt to go for a day's hike
We can go on writing & raving about this place forever, but we'd rather leave it up to you to come down, take a trip, and experience for yourself, how incredibly awesome Camping with the Bhatakna actually is!
Now that you've come this far, we know for a matter of fact that you are cent per cent tempted to join us. And well, we don't blame you. It sounds so effin' good that you simply wouldn't want to miss out on this one, would you?
PS: Please make sure you also read the FAQs listed below to clear any queries you have! :)
16:30: Check-in at the campsite and take some time out to explore and admire this massive property! Its love-at-first-sight material, you know? ;)
17:00: Time for the Sundowner parrrrtyyyyy!!! Lose yourself in the rain dance area or take a dip inside our pretty little swimming pool as you swirl to the latest beats of the DJ!
This could well be one of the best Sundowners you'll ever experience :)
18:30: The night's just begun! Have some snacks and enjoy the high tea after freshening up, we're in for a mad evening!
19:00: Crack open that beer or make yourself a soulful peg and its time to dive into our childhood and play some mad games!
And of course, if you're not in a mood to play, try your hands on the many indoor games that we have, or simply find yourself a spot and get cozy :))
21:30: Dinner time!
22:30: The most awaited part of the entire night kicks off- the LIVE ACOUSTIC GIG!
01:00: After celebrating & singing your heart out, settle down for an OPEN-AIR MOVIE SCREENING (We play movies based on the themes of friendship & travel)
03:30: Sleep for a while in your tents.
08:00: Wake up & have a hearty breakfast.
08:30: Immerse yourself in the festival of colours and play Holi along with a ton of organic colours to your heart's content! (And have your own Balam Pichkari moment :P)
10:00: Freshen up & change your clothes
11:00: Check out after having celebrated one of the best Holi of your life!
Don't wanna follow the itinerary? No problem!
YOU DO YOU.
Read a book, or simply crack open a beer at the bar area and enjoy the tranquillity of the place.
Or maybe just make the most of your time by playing every single game that's available.
Or maybe just relax and do nothing at all.
Or maybe try your hands on cooking a great meal for your loved ones.
There's nothing stopping you!
So, how much do you have to pay to come to experience unlimited awesomeness with the Bhatakna?
This cost includes:
- 3 Meals: Evening snacks & high tea, Dinner (veg/non-veg) & Breakfast
- Access to the indoor & outdoor playing areas along with basic sports equipment
- Access to the Swimming Pool & Rain Dance areas
- Movie Screening
- Holi party
- Organic colors
- Access to the common kitchen (Get your own ingredients if you wish to cook)
- Stay in tents on 3/4 sharing basis along with proper bedding (tents shall be allocated according to the group size)
- Access to the main Activity and Bar areas
- Properly built Washrooms at the campsite
- Basic First Aid
- Bhatakna representative along with
The cost excludes:
- Bottled mineral water/beverages/ food purchased other than what's mentioned in the 'inclusions'
- Any kind of personal expenses / Insurance / Tips
- Any other costs not mentioned in the 'Inclusions' par
Things to Carry:
- Extra pair of clothes & towel
- Comfortable footwear
- Warm clothing (It gets pretty cold at night)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Pillows and personal blankets if needed
- Identity proof
81 total visits