Tirthan Valley & Trek to Serolsar Lake (2N/3D)
Perched at an altitude of over 1600 meters above sea level, the riverside retreat of Tirthan is an adventure-centric getaway blessed with a wealth of natures treasures. Located in the Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh, Tirthan Valley derives its name from the Tirthan river, which winds its way through it. The pristine river originates from the icy cold glacial springs of Hanskund, a snow-capped peak in the verdant Great Himalayan National Park (GHNP).
Tirthan is an offbeat destination that has something for everyone. This quiet valley is ideal for trekking, fishing, wildlife watching, and discovering under-explored hill villages. There's also the option of doing absolutely nothing as you relax among the pine trees in the valley. So if you like to scout around uncharted terrain, pack your bags and head towards Tirthan with us. we can only give you an amazing and new experience to of this beautiful valley:
- Spend a vacation in one of the most scenic and beautiful places in Himachal
- Enjoy the finest riverside accommodation in the Valley (Swiss tent or Resort)
- Trek to serene Serolsar lake
- Hiking to a hidden waterfall in Tirthan & Jibhi
- Hiking to picturesque Chain fort
- Enjoy adventure activities like fishing, river crossing, rock climbing, etc.
- Explore Himachal villages, culture, and lifestyle
- Meeting new people & spending my time in a place like heaven in Himachal.
TRIP STARTS & END AT: DELHI
WHO ALL CAN JOIN:
Male/Female Solo travellers who are looking for me time | friend circle from corporate who are looking for weekend fun and adventure | A perfect trip for college graduates | Couples or someone special with whom wanna hangout
40% For groups | 20% For couple | 40% For solo & female travelers.
- 2 nights & 3 days stay in Tirthan.
- 1 night stay at Riverside Swiss tents in Tirthan.
- 1 night stay at Riverside Resort in Jibhi.
- Both sides travel by Ac & comfortable transport.
- 2 Breakfasts & 2 dinners during the trip
- Visit the beautiful Choie/Gaidhar waterfall trek
- Tirthan valley & Jibhi exploration
- Hiking to Serolsar Lake & Chaini Fort (optional)
- All internal transfer for sightseeing
- Trip Manager during the trip.
- Any kind of transportation to/from Bhuntarl.
- Any kind of taxi charge for Local sightseeing or personal use.
- Lunch during the trip.
- Early/late hotel check-in
- Any kind of Insurance.
NOTE: Attendees are responsible for their own transportation from & to Bhuntar.
Trip Managed & Organised By iTourbeat
Mcleodganj trip is managed by iTour Beat, itour Beat is specialized in organizing a group trip to various locations in India such as Goa, Kasol & Kheerganga, Mcleodganj & Triund, Manali, Jaisalmer, Kerala, Leh Ladakh, Goa lot more destination. Our aim to be a traveller, not a tourist. We provide authentic, cultural experiences with plenty of time to chill...giving you more time to explore & less time in the van.
TIRTHAN - JIBHI TRIP ITINERATY
DAY 1: Departure from Delhi
- Gather & report at RK Ashram Marg Metro Station or Vidhan Sabha Metro Station at 6:30 pm & meet the trip manager. Board the bus/tempo traveller and overnight journey from Delhi to Tirthan.
Day 2: Jibhi Valley & Tirthan Sightseeing
- Reach Jibhi in the morning. Riverside resort check-in, freshen up & rest for a while after the tiring journey.
- After some rest, you may have lunch. Then we will visit Gaidhar waterfall. A walk to Gaidhar waterfall will ease your mind and refresh your souls. Although it's a bit steep trek it will be an enjoyable one. Feel free to have a peaceful time with a clear mind. Before returning from Gaidhar waterfall, make sure to get enough clicks of the beautiful sights, later you may engage in fishing and other activities like river crossing and rock climbing. The evening time makes sure you have a good time meeting and greeting your fellow travellers near the riverside at the resort.
- Have dinner & overnight stay in Jibhi.
Day 3: Serolsar Lake
- Wake up early morning, enjoy the morning view of Tirthan. Refresh and have breakfast with morning tea. Then we will drive from Jalori Pass for Serolsar Lake trek.
- To reach Serolsar lake, there is a small trek from Jalori Pass market via Banjar. The trail to Serolsar lake pass is through a dense forest. Before the trek, make sure to carry water bottles and some snacks. From Jalori Pass to Serolsar lake, it takes about 1.5 hrs to complete the trek. When we reach the Serolsar lake, you will surely find serenity in the pristine lush mountains and a beautiful view of the blue sky above. We will spend some time near Serolsar lake and then continue our journey to Jalori Pass.
- You may have lunch around 2:00 pm, then we will drive to Jibhi resort. Back to Jibhi, take rest well and enjoy the scenic view around the resort.
- Have dinner and overnight in Jibhi.
Day 4: Chaini Fort & Return Journey to Delhi
- Wake up early morning, enjoy the morning view of Jibhi. Freshen up and have breakfast with morning tea. Check-out from the resort.
- After check-out, we will visit Chaini fort. There is a 3-4 hour trek which leads to Chaini Village. The trek has breathtaking views on the way, also trail passes through small villages situated amidst the beautiful cedar forest. Chaini is rich in stunning Chinese architecture which is pretty famous. We will spend some time there and later return back to Jibhi.
- By late noon, we will arrive in Jibhi. An overnight journey from Jibhi to Delhi.
Day 5: Back to Delhi
- Back to Delhi by early morning with a bucketload of memories and endless pictures.
How To Book This Trip?
INR: 6500/- per person (Tent will on 4 sharing bases with extra mattress)
INR: 7000/- per person (Tent will on triple sharing extra mattress)
INR: 7500/- per person (Tent will on double sharing)
HOW TO BOOK?
- After booking, the trip manager will get in touch with you and will send you the confirmation mail and along with the booking voucher.
- After confirmation mail from the trip manager, your trip will be confirmed.
- AT Tirthan: Riverside Swiss Tent
- At Jibhi: riverside resort
- Solo travellers are paired with someone of the same gender
- For a couple, a tent is available on double sharing.
- The trip manager or trip captain will be assigned after booking, who will manage the trip from beginning to end. Trip managers will be available through your trip. In short, A hassle-free trip.
- The goal of the trip leaders is to facilitate an awesome experience and help our travellers have the best trip possible. They will provide information on the places you are travelling through, offer suggestions for things to do and see, recommend great local eating venues.
- Cancellation is done 21 days before the trip: full refund.
- Cancellation is done after 20 days before the trip departure: no refund.
- In case the trip cancelled due to any reason (climatic condition), then your booking amount is 100% refundable.
73 total visits