- We start from Bangalore by 10 P.M.
- Drive through the mystical forest of Karnataka and reach the beautiful forest town, Wayanad.
- The 280 km drive from Bangalore to Wayanad takes about 7-8 hours to complete.
- A new day starts with a new town welcoming us.
- We reach Wayanad early morning and rest for a while at a guesthouse.
- Post breakfast we start our day with the forest jeep ride to our campsite at a secret location with a private waterfall.
- This amazing jeep ride will take you through beautiful tea plantation and roads less traveled upon!
- In between you will encounter several off-road patches and waterfall before we reach our secret campsite.
- After settling in the camps, we take a short break and post lunch we start hiking towards the waterfall.
- This is one of the best spots in Wayanad for nature lovers and photographers to click some Instagram worthy photos!
- We return to the campsite by evening where we bond over music and bonfire followed by a delicious meal.
- We wake up to a beautiful morning in the laps of the nature & do a small hike towards the sunrise point.
- Post sunrise, we head back to the campsite for breakfast.
- Post breakfast, we start our day by moving towards Knathanpara Waterfalls.
- Then we head to Banasura dam.
- It is considered to be the largest earth dam in India and second largest in Asia. From the dam, one can spot the several islands formed on the Dam’s reservoir.
- With the hills in the background, the reservoir gleams during the sunset.
- We witness a beautiful sunset being painted over the sky; with golden tones making the evening serene and peaceful.
- We bid goodbye to Wayanad after leaving from the dam.
- The next day, we reach Bangalore with amazing memories and tales.
- You will return home with amazing friendships, experiences and photographs!
- Complete transfers from Bangalore in coach vehicle.
- Off ride Jeep ride to Campsite
- A total of 4 meals (2 BREAKFAST + 1 Lunch (at campsite) + 1 dinner)
- Guided trek to waterfall
- Freshen-up charges at guest house
- Accommodation in camps on triple sharing basis. For couples double sharing can be arranged on special request.
- Team captain from WanderOn’s team through out the journey.
- Driver charges and taxes.
- GST (5%) is applicable extra.
- Any item other than mentioned in itinerary.
- Meals other than mentioned itinerary
- Item of personal nature like liquor or shopping.
- Cost arises due to unseen circumstances like weather condition, road closed or Medical emergencies.
- Sighseeing and activities fees (if any)
81 total visits
December 06, 2019 07:00:00
December 09, 2019 08:00:00
WanderOn Travel Community
New UDUPI GRAND, HSR Layout
81 Page Views