A Hippie Trip to Gokarna
Admire the immaculate beauty of Gokarna with our customizable 2 Nights 2 Days trip to this wonderful coast. Your tour itinerary will start with the exploration of sightseeing attractions on the way to Gokarna and finally, you will dig out the gems of Gokarna.
Majorly known as "Tourist Paradise", the location of Gokarna is located on the western coast of India in the coastal belt known as Konkan. The magnificent scenic beauty and the architectural splendors of its temples, churches and old houses have made Gokarna a firm favorite with travelers around the world.
But then, Gokarna is much more than just beaches and sea. It has a soul which goes deep into unique history, rich culture and some of the prettiest natural scenery that India has to offer. Much of the real Gokarna is in its exteriors, the beautiful beaches in the hinterland away from the coastal area.
We have heard so much about Gokarna and its beaches, splendidly spreading amidst the green nature. A trek through the beaches would create amazing stories of happiness with your loved one.
Here is a trekking trip of 2 days to Gokarna from Bangalore after getting picked up from different points in Bangalore on Friday night.
The next two days will be filled with so much excitement and adventure. The moderate trek brings you some of the wonderful moments you can ask for.
- Duration - 2 Days - 2 Nights
- Departure/Return Location: Bangalore - Goa - Bangalore.
- Departure Time: Friday - 10.30 pm
- Return Time: Monday - 8.00 AM
Depart from Bangalore by 9:30 PM
Half Moon Beach
-Explore Mirjan Fort
- Visit Vibhuti Falls
-Depart for Bangalore
Reach Bangalore by 5 AM ( approx )
Trek Level - Easy to Moderate. The difficulty level is subjective.
Transportation(Non-AC) to and fro from Bangalore
Sharing Basis Accommodation in homestay/rooms.
1 packed lunch(Veg)
The experience that you gain
Any kind of insurance
Personal Expense(snacks, mineral water, etc.)
Anything not included in the inclusions above
Other water activities.
1. Consumption of alcohol, intoxicants, and smoking would not be tolerated during the entire course of the journey. Kindly co-operate with us to make the experience more fun.
2. Put Litter in its place, do not trash the mother earth.
3. In the case of traffic delays or breakdowns expect a few delays in reaching the destination.
187 total visits