Our goal is to bridge the gap between easy payments and events. The following is designed to ensure your satisfaction and understanding of the purchase process on this site. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Your purchases on our Site are subject to these terms.
- All ticket prices for events are stated in Indian Rupees
- We accept several methods of payment to accommodate your needs; Visa, MasterCard, Maestro and Netbanking services
- We sell tickets on behalf of Event Providers, which means we do not set the ticket prices or determine seating. Tickets are generally sold through several distribution points, including online, box office and phone centers. Most distribution points generally access the same ticketing system and inventory. Therefore, tickets to popular events may sell out faster than many others
- Order confirmation: If you do not receive a confirmation number (in the form of a confirmation page or email) after submitting payment information, or if you experience an error message or service interruption after submitting payment information, it is your responsibility to confirm with us whether or not your order has been placed. Only you may be aware of any problems that may occur during the purchase process. We will not be responsible for losses (monetary or otherwise) if you assume that an order was not placed because you failed to receive confirmation
- Fees: Tickets purchased on our Site are typically subject to per ticket service fee and a non-refundable per order processing fee
- Ticket Limit: When purchasing tickets on our Site, you are limited to a specified number of tickets for each event a.k.a. ticket limit. This ticket limit is posted during the purchase process and is verified with every transaction. This policy is in effect to discourage unfair ticket buying practices
- Cancellation or postponement of events: Occasionally, concerts are canceled or postponed. Should this occur, we will attempt to contact you to inform you of refund or exchange procedures for that concert. For exact instructions on any canceled or postponed concert, please check the concert information online or contact us.
- On the occasion of an event cancellation, your refund will be automatically issued to the credit card or debit card that used to purchase that ticket
- If the event was moved or rescheduled, the Event Provider may set refund limitations. Please contact us for more information or for any clarifications
- Refunds and Exchanges: Before purchasing tickets, carefully review your event and seat selection. Policies set forth by Event Providers generally prohibit us from issuing exchanges or refunds after a ticket has been purchased or for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets
- You agree that you will not attempt to evade, avoid, or circumvent any refund prohibitions in any manner with regard to tickets you purchased
- Multiple Browser Windows: When ordering tickets online with us, please ensure you are looking for tickets and placing an order using only one browser window. Looking up tickets using multiple browser windows could result in losing your tickets or timer expiration
Recording, Transmission and Exhibition
You agree not to record or transmit, or aid in recording or transmitting, any description, account, picture, or reproduction of the event. You agree that the event for which you purchase tickets is a public event, that your appearance and actions inside and outside the venue where the event occurs are public in nature, and that you have no expectation of privacy with regard to your actions or conduct at the event. You grant permission to us and the Event Provider(s) to utilize your name, image, likeness, acts, poses, plays, appearance, movements, and statements in any live or recorded audio, video, or photographic display or other transmission, exhibition, publication or reproduction made of, or at, the event (regardless of whether before, during or after play or performance) for any purpose, in any manner, in any medium or context now known or hereafter developed, without further authorization from, or compensation to, you or anyone acting on your behalf.
You Are Subject To A Security Search
You and your belongings may be searched on entry to the event. You consent to such searches and waive any related claims that may arise. If you elect not to consent to such searches, you may be denied entry to the event without refund or other compensation. Under certain facility rules, certain items may not be brought into the premises, including without limitation, alcohol, drugs, controlled substances, cameras, recording devices, laser pointers, strobe lights, irritants (e.g., artificial noisemakers), bundles and containers.
Unlawful Resale of Tickets; Promotions
Unlawful resale (or attempted resale), counterfeit or copy of tickets is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation. Certain maximum resale premiums and restrictions may apply in some states and we cannot be responsible for providing legal advice regarding resale or pricing of tickets. You are responsible for complying with all applicable ticket resale laws. In addition, we reserve the right to restrict or deny ticket purchasing privileges to anyone that we determine to be, or has been, in violation of our policies.
Violation of these Terms
We may investigate any violation of these Terms, including unauthorized use of the Site. We may take legal action that we feel is appropriate. We may also cancel any ticket or merchandise order, and tickets or merchandise acquired through your order. We may refuse to honor pending and future purchases made from all accounts we believe may be associated with you, or cancel a ticket or ticket order associated with any person we believe to be acting with you, or cancel your ticket postings, or exercise any other remedy available to us.