We often pay a short visit to the beautiful beaches and are forced to leave, with a heavy heart, within hours of arrival. What if the beach time gets enhanced and extended for enjoyment to the fullest. Enjoy a weekend getaway at the unexplored beach of Revdanda. Located about 17 km ahead of Alibaug, Revdanda beach is a clean, uncrowded and peaceful beach to camp. The clear water and pristine sand of the beach set the mood for relaxation. If laying back is not your style, you can spend your day by participating in Cricket, Football, water sports, Frisbee or just getting a dip in the water. The night time is the best time as you could see the star-filled sky, light up a bonfire, try a hand at BBQ & just chill out with your buddies. The sea breeze coupled with the ambience at our campsite doubles up the fun quotient.
Who can join?
Anyone - Those who will love to enjoy Camping, bonfire beachside with lovely food.
From Mumbai: You can catch a ferry boat from Gateway of India to Mandwa jetty. From Mandwa jetty a bus will take you to Alibaug (bus fare is included in your ferry ticket). From Alibaug you can catch a rickshaw directly to the campsite.
From Pune: You can catch a bus directly to Alibaug. From Alibaug you can catch a rickshaw directly to the campsite.
For people travelling via their private vehicle, a google location will be shared after booking confirmation. This can be used to navigate to the campsite
INR - Per Adult - 1750
Per kid - 1150
Highlights of the Camping:
Veg/ Non-Veg/ Jain food
05:00 pm - Reach the campsite. Freshen up and have some delicious Pakodas with Tea.
06:00 pm - Settle down and enjoy the sunset from the Beachside Camp. The place is best for nature photography. Unwind on hammocks until sunset.
08:30 pm Enjoy Barbeque(Veg/Non-veg limited), BYOB, Music. One can also cook their own BBQ
09:00 pm - Delicious dinner will be served (Veg/Non-veg unlimited food
10:00 pm - Campfire, Games, Romantic Music along beachside and much more.
00:00 am - We call for the day and get into our tents for a sound comfortable sleep.
07:00 am Wake up & freshen up and get energized with tea and some yummy breakfast
07:30 am Enjoy a pleasant morning walk along the beach side, play games, take a dip into the sea
10:00 am We leave with an awesome experience and some great memories to cherish for life.
Things to do around
- Visit the Revdanda beach fort. You can go beach walking to the fort.
- Korlai beach fort is a must visit the location. You get to see a 360-degree bird eye view of the adjacent beaches. It is at 20 mins drive from the campsite.
- Get your volleyball/football/cricket gears to enjoy at the beach.
- Go for beach walks on this long & empty beach.
- You can also check out the water sports activity which happens on the other end of this beach.
- Watch the perfect sunset.
- Roast some BBQ at the campsite
- Enjoy the bonfire in the evening
Evening Tea and Snacks
Barbeque (Veg / Non-Veg / Jain)
Dinner (Unlimited Veg/ Non-Veg / Jain)
Tent Stay (Pillows, blankets and Sleeping mats will be provided by us)
Morning Tea and Breakfast
Travelling expenses till Campsite
Any extra activities
Any personal expenses
Anything other than mentioned above
- 100% amount to be paid in advance to book the trip.
- If the booking is cancelled 10 days or before the event date then 50% of the booking amount will be refunded.
- If the booking is cancelled 6 days before the event date then no refunds will be given, but 50% of the booking amount will be compensated for the next event.
- No show = No refund.
Things to carry
- Warm clothing (during winters)
- Umbrella (during monsoon)
- Torchlight with extra batteries
- Sport shoes
- Personal medicines
- Mobile power bank
- Personal towel & an extra pair of clothes
- Portable speakers (optional)
- Extra Blanket,
- Carry ID proof eg. Pancard, Driving license
138 total visits