Annapurna Base camp trek is one of the most visited trekking areas in Nepal. This trek name is kept after the name of the worlds 10th highest mountain Annapurna (8091m). The Annapurna base camp is located at the elevation of 4130m/13549ft.It is a moderate trek. It brings you close to Annapurna one of the eight-thousander peaks. Annapurna is the first 8000 - meter peak to be scaled. You will also see the famous Fishtail, Machhapuchre, Annapurna mountain range, Dhaulagiri. You will get a chance to take a dip in the hot spring at the end of the trek. The diverse landscapes are a joy to watch. And the comfortable treehouse lodges on the trail make this trek more memorable.
The Annapurna Base Camp Trek is the perfect mountain trek for you if you yearn mountains. The Green Meadows, streams and waterfalls, narrow paths and bridges, lush forests that barely let sunlight seep through, wild mountain beasts, clear starry nights and warm hospitality of local people make this trip wonderful experience.
Itinerary in Brief:
Day 0: Arrive at Pokhara (1,400m)
Day 1: Pokhara to Ghandruk (2,249m)
Day 2: Ghandruk to Chhomrong (2,170m)
Day 3: Chhomrong to Doban (2,579m)
Day 4: Doban to Machhapuchre Base Camp (3,699m)
Day 5: Machhapuchre Base Camp to Annapurna Base Camp (4,130m)
Day 6: Annapurna Base to Bamboo (2,339m)
Day 7: Bamboo to Jhinu (1,759m)
Day 8: Jhinu to Pokhara (1,400m)
Day 9: Depart from Pokhara
- 7N stay in simple locally run teahouses on twin or multi-sharing basis from Day 1 to Day 7.
- 1N (Day 8) stay in Hotel in Pokhara
- Dinner from Day 1 to Lunch on Day 8.(Veg Meals only)
- Well-versed Local Nepalese guide and Highly experienced crew member from Add Ventures Unlimited Team
- TIMS card fee & Conservation fee.
- Transport to and from Basecamp (Pokhara). You will need to reach Pokhara on your own on Day 1 and arrange for your journey back from Pokhara on Day 9.
- Stay in Pokhara on Day 0.
- Items of personal nature like snacks, beverages, laundry, telephone calls, Guide tips, fees, etc
- Backpack Offloading: If you decide not to carry your own backpack there will be an additional charge of INR 4500/- for the entire trek and weight limit of the backpack will be 10KG per person.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, landslides, road conditions and any other circumstances beyond our control.
- Nepal Visa Fees
- Travel Insurance for high Altitude treks & Evacuation cost
- Anything other than above mention inclusions
57 total visits