History mentions that Bhojraj, a descendant of the Shilahar Dynasty built this fort. Hence it can be assumed that this fort is at least 800 years old. The Portuguese rebuilt this fort after they captured it during their rule. In 1737, Peshwa won this fort during his campaign of the Konkan and in 1818 this fort came under the British rule.
Asherigad One Day Monsoon Trek Event Details
- Asherigad trek difficulty level Medium
- Asherigad trek base village Khodkona
- Asherigad fort height 2000 feet
- Asherigad Region Palghar.
- Asherigad Trek Duration 2-2.5 hours
- Cost: Rs. 1300/- per person
Asherigad Trek Event Itinerary
05:45 Meeting at Pritam da Dhaba, Dadar (East).
06:00 Leave for Asherigad fort trek.
06:30 Pick up at Balasaheb Thackeray Trauma Center, Goregaon (East).
07:00 Pick at Ghodbundar Road, opp. Fountain Hotel.
Breakfast on the way.
09:30 Reach at base village.
09:45 Start ascending.
12:00 Reach on top and explore.
13:00 Start descend.
15:00 Reach at base village and Lunch.
16:00 Start return journey to Mumbai.
20:00 Approx arrival at Dadar.
Inclusion and Exclusion
- 1 veg breakfast and 1 veg lunch
- Dadar to Dadar travel by private non-AC vehicle
- Trek Leader Expertise Charges
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
Things to Carry
- 2/3 liters of water
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- Good Torch must with an extra battery
- Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on the trek
- One Day Backpack 20 to 30 liters
- Rains are expected, so pack your bags accordingly to save them from getting wet
- Double pack your valuables/phones in plastic bags
- Rainwear / Poncho / Waterproof jacket etc. if you don't want to get wet
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Identity Proof
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles.
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
366 total visits