Overnight Stay at Bhandardara is a unique experience which you may have never experienced till now with Monsoon sightseeing experience. Bhandardara is Surrounded by the Turquoise pristine water. Bhandardara is one of the best weekend getaways from Mumbai, Pune & Nasik . This Place is always beautiful with its tranquil serenity and unspoiled nature. But during monsoon and post-monsoon period, it's natural beauty increases much folds with numerous small & medium seasonal waterfalls and glowing greenery. During monsoon, it is difficult to arrange for camping in Bhandardara , But we provide Accommodation in our Guest House on sharing basis in our Dormitory Rooms on sharing Basis for Large Groups and also few tent stay in shaded area at our guest house. We have Separate Rooms for Boys and Girls. We will provide you BBQ in the evening and also offer you unlimited Starters!!. It will surely be a memorable experience for you.
If you are coming by local train then Public Transport like S.T Bus and Sharing Car(Balero) are available from Kasara Railway Station to reach Bhandardara.
Cars can be booked from bhandardara to kasara and also while sightseeing of bhandardara at an additional cost.
Length: 1 day and 1 night stay at Bhandardara and monsoon Sightseeing
Height: 2430 ft above sea level
Best season: Round the year
Accommodation timing: You have to reach Bhandardara by 11.00 AM in the Morning. Its a 1 day and 1 night stay arrangement.
- Unlimited Veg and Non Veg Starters
- Unlimited Veg, Non Veg and Jain Buffet Dinner
- Unlimited BBQ
Bhandardara Check-in time: 11 AM (Day 1)
Bhandardara Check out time: 11 AM (Day 2)
Day 01: Arrival at Bhandardara
Arrive at Bhandardara by 11.00 AM at Morning by own vehicle/other means. You can reach Igatpuri or Kasara and then take local transport (state transport bus or shared jeep) to reach Bhandardara.Having own vehicle is highly advisable. Enjoy afternoon Lunch and get ready for Bhandardara Sightseeing experience.Sightseeing will be for a duration of 5 hrs approx. within a streach of 50kms.After finishing the awesome sightseeing experience, you will be brought back to bhandardara,Evening snacks with tea will be given, Relish the delicious BBQ along with Scrumptious homemade dinner(Veg/Non Veg/Jain) will be served thereafter. Night stay at dormitory rooms or tents in shaded area to protect from rain.
Day 2: Monsoon sightseeing and return journey to Mumbai
Wake up in the morning,after having breakfast go for a walk at Bhandardara Dam talking permission from the tour guide and under his supervision.After relaxing for some time you can start your return journey to Mumbai or Pune and say Bid Adieu to Bhandardara.
Bhandardara Sightseeing Details:
Picturesque scenic landscapes, mountains, waterfalls surrounded by green pastures.
Kokankada at samrad
Ancient Amrutheshwar temple.
Sightseeing Itinerary :-
12.00 Pm :- Freshen Up,Have Lunch
1.00 Pm :- Introduction Round and brief about the rules and regulation to be followed by every Participant
1.30 Pm :- Start the Awesome Bhandardara Monsoon Sightseeing Experience in your own vehicle,Guide/group Leader will be given to you,if you do not have your own vehicle then vehicle can be arranged at an extra cost which is not included in the package One needs to pay upfront depending on no of persons sharing the vehicle.
7:00 pm Reach Bhandardara guesthouse,get fresh,have tea and snacks followed by BBQ and Dinner.
11.30 pm-Go to sleep in your respective dormitory rooms and tents as per allocation.
7.00 Am :- Wake up call,Get fresh,have breakfast,go for a walk at bhandardara Dam.
11.00 Am- After relaxing for some time you can start your return journey to Mumbai or Pune and say Bid Adieu to Bhandardara.
Sightseeing Cost Excludes :-
All kinds of extra meals / soft drinks ordered.
Insurance, tips, porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
Any kind of personal expenses.
Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like road blocks, bad weather
- Night stay at Dormitory rooms/tents placed in shaded area.
- 1 evening snacks and Tea, Evening Unlimited Starters ( Veg and Non Veg Both) , 1 Dinner (Veg ,Non Veg and Jain),1 Lunch & 1 breakfast
- BBQ (Veg/Non-Veg)
- Guide Expertise charges
- Dome Tent Stay
- Mineral Water
- Washroom (indian)
- Pick up/ drop facilities (Paid)
- Expertise Fee
- First Aid Kit
- Anything not included in inclusion
- Bottled water, extra food, extra bed etc. and any other cost which is personal in nature
- Medical & Travel insurance
- Igatpuri/Kasara to Bhandardara gaon campsite transportation or any other transportation.
- 100% amount to be paid in advance to book the trip.
- If the booking is canceled 10 days or before the event date then 50% of the booking amount will be refunded.
- If the booking is canceled 5 days before the event date then no refunds will be given.
Payment once done is non refundable.
Group Leader/Tour Guide Decision will be final. No argument will be entertained
Visionesta Events reserves the right to change/deviate/cancel the plan without any prior notice. After online payment participant will need to fill up the mandatory disclaimer form with accurate details else will be asked to refill by the event host.
Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
Below 18 years of age must take the consent of the parents to participate.
If there is any unexpected change in weather during the event, organizer have rights to withdraw/ retreat.
Participants should pay for the expenses that's not mentioned in the expenses.
Event schedule may delay or advance due to unforeseen conditions so timings haven't mentioned except in the event start and end time.
Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers etc.). We commit to keep our events clean.
Washroom facility is available at breakfast & lunch spot.
Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow ramblers.
Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
Participants Safety is the prime concern for us and will not compromise for the same.
Visionesta Events is not Responsible for any baggage or personal belonging loss/damage and participant are responsible for the same.
Things to Carry:
- Valid Photo ID Proof (Aadhar Card/Driving License)
- Trekking shoes /outdoor boots/ sports shoes with good grip.
- Comfortable clothes
- Water bottle (2 litres each person)
- Mosquito Repellent Cream
- Extra Set of Clothes
- Waterproof Bag
- Compulsory Torch with Extra batteries
- Blankets or (Chaddar)
- Medicine if required
- Portable Mobile Charger
- Bluetooth Speakers
- Please avoid wearing jewelery items and expensive accessories
- Torch with extra batteries
- Some ready to eat food like- plum cakes, fruits, chocolates, biscuits, etc
- Wind Cheater and Raincoat (mandatory).
- Extra pair of clothes, socks
- Cap, Camera as Optional
- 1 packet of electrol, enerzal, glucon-D
Medications if required for individual
- A portable waterproof pouch to protect mobile, wallet and camera.
- Toiletry kit.
- Spare set of clothes & flipflops/ floaters.
- Camera to capture beautiful sceneries.
- Strictly no littering, carry extra bag for non biodegradable(plastic) wastage.
- And a haversack or backpack to put all the above things to be carried, so hands are free to help each other while trekking. Sling bags / jholas / trolley bags etc not allowed on the event. Please pack accordingly.
- Optimistic mind and be a good team player
104 total visits