About Bhira Dam Camping
Devkund Trek and Camping: Looking for that perfect waterfall hidden inside the jungle which is unknown to the world you can join Treks and Trails India and visit the Devkund Waterfall located near Bhira Village, Devkund Waterfall is one of the most beautiful waterfalls in India. Devkund Waterfall is a mostly unknown and unexplored waterfall in Maharashtra.
Event Details - Bhira Dam Camping
- Washrooms available at the campsite
- Tented accommodation on sharing basis
- Cost: Rs. 1500/- per person
Bhira Dam Camping Itinerary
17:00 Check in at the campsite.
17:30 Evening tea.
20:00 DIY BBQ.
06:00 Wake up and freshen up.
08:00 Start trek to Devkund Waterfall.
13:00 Lunch at the campsite.
14:00 Check out from the campsite.
Inclusion and Exclusion
- Evening tea, BBQ (Limited), Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
- Tented accommodation on sharing basis with mats & blanket
- Devkund Trek guide & forest entry charges
- Any transportation till campsite and back
- All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks ordered
- Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks, etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost, which is not mentioned in the cost, includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
Things to Carry
- 2/3 liters of water
- Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on the trek
- Good Torch must with an extra battery
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- One Day Backpack 20 to 30 liters
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Identity Proof
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles
137 total visits