Bhutan, a Buddhist kingdom on the Himalayas’ eastern edge, is known for its monasteries, fortresses and dramatic landscapes that range from subtropical plains to steep mountains and valleys. Paro Taktsang monastery (also known as Tiger’s Nest) clings to cliffs above the forested Paro Valley.
Bhutan is no ordinary place. It is the last great Himalayan kingdom, shrouded in mystery and magic, where a traditional Buddhist culture carefully embraces global developments.
Taking you to the most beautiful additions on the landscape of Himalayas, Bhutan promises to dazzle you at every turn you take here, bringing you some of the most serene experiences and places that are offered here
- SL class Train Tickets (Kolkata-Hasimira-Kolkata)
- Luxury Hotel accommodation
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner - all in buffet system
- All transfers, sightseeing & overland journey by pvt. Vehicle as per the program
- our Guide
- Driver’s allowances like toll, tax & parking’s, night halt etc
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices inclusions”
- Monument & museum entry fee, camera fee etc,
- Medical & Travel insurance
- Expenses such as tips, laundry, table drinks, starters travel tips. etc.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary due to bad weather conditions, Road blocks & nature calamites.
- Any addition in Tax or Fuel charges increase by Transport Company, Govt. etc. will be chargeable to the travelers
- Any Meal during Train Journey
Day 01 : Departure (26th May 2019)
A Departure from Sealdah (Kolkata) Railway Station for Hasimara. Night journey by train.
Day 02: Hasimira to Phuntsoling
Reach Hasimara and proceed to Phuntsoling. Check in hotel. Completing the permits formalities. Visit 2 or 3 points at Phuntsoling. Night stay at Phuntsoling.
Day 3: Phuntsoling to Thimpu
After breakfast drive to Thimpu via the wonderful mystic town Gedu which is 9000 ft above the sea level and Chhukha Dam. On the way visit Khorbandi Gumpha, Wonkha Waterfalls and halt at Chojun to take photographs of confluence of two rivers of Bhutan, Thimpu Chu and Paro Chu. Lunch will be served on the way. Reach Thimpu in the evening. Check in hotel. Night stay at Thimpu.
Day 4: Thimpu Local Sightseeing
After breakfast visit Thimpu local sightseeing (Buddhist Temple, Chong Gangkha Monastery, Archery Ground, Handicrafts Emporium, Folk Heritage Museum-Textile Museum, Motithang Takin Preserve. Night stay at Thimpu.
Day 5: Thimpu to Punakha
After breakfast proceed to Punakha. On the way visit Dochula View Point. After lunch visit Chimi Lhakhang (Fertility Temple), Punakha Dzong. Overnight stay at Punakha.
Day 6: Punakha to Paro
After breakfast start for Paro. After lunch visit Taktsang Monestary (Tiger's Nest). Night stay at Paro.
Day 7: Paro- Chella Pass
After breakfast you will be transferred to Chella Pass- The Haa Valley, the highest moterable pass of Bhutan and enjoy the beautiful greenery and photo clicks drive back for lunch at Paro Town and evening free for shopping. Overnight stay at Paro.
Day8: Paro- Hasimira
After breakfast proceed to Hasimara for boarding train for Kolkata. Night journey by train.
Day 9: Kolkata
Reach Sealdah (Kolkata) Railway Station. Tour ends with happy memories.
201 total visits