BRUSH CALLIGRAPHY WORKSHOP
About the workshop:
Join us for a fun-filled, interactive and hands-on brush calligraphy workshop.
It's a beginner's workshop for all art enthusiasts above 10 years of age.
Participants will be guided about all the basics of brush calligraphy:
- How to hold the brush pen
- Basic Strokes
- Anatomy of alphabets
- Lowercase and uppercase letters
- Joining letters to make words and composition
- Adding flourishing to letters
- Variations in baseline
- Creating depth by adding shadows.
All materials will be provided
1. 1 Tombow dual brush pen (black)
2. 1 Camlin brush pen (any color)
3. Folder, ruler, pencil.
4. Practice material.
5. All the work created by participants.
Please note prior registration for the workshop is a must. Seats will be confirmed on a first come first served basis. Limited seats.
Building Communities by Nukkad Cafe
56 total visits