Calligraphy was once the skill of an honoured few, but now Calligraphy as an art form is enjoyed by thousands of people of all ages.
Over the years Calligraphy has spread to nearly every language in the world. Calligraphy can be learned by anybody who can hold a pen. A whole world of artists can grow out of a simple knowledge of the alphabet. Nothing replaces the prestige and beauty of fine handwriting.
All-in-all, Calligraphy as a general term simply means a group of words conveying human thought written by hand.
This is a beginner class for which you require no prior experience.
so what you're waiting for come and learn this with us!!!!
What you will learn in this workshop
- Basic strokes and element
- Structure of small letters
- Connecting small letters
- Basic strokes for capital letters
- Structure of capital letters
- Connecting capital and small letters
- Alignment study
- Final artwork making with quotes and words (Making card and writing quotes)
Material provided :
- A calligraphy pen set
- Ink cartridge
- Graph papers
- Pen and pencil
- Bookmark of your name
70 total visits