About Bhor Camping
Enjoy an evening in a beautiful venue with a scenic lake view with friends and family surrounded by stars and cosy campfires.
Camping at Bhor Event Details
- Separate men's and women's Toilets
- Free parking
- Filter water
- Distance from Mumbai is 220 km
- Distance from Pune is 71 km
- Cost: Rs. 1200/- per person
- Do not misbehave with other people at the Campsite.
- Going into the lake water is strictly prohibited.
- The tent cannot move from one place to another place after it set.
- Do not vandalize any private property at the camping place.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the tent.
- Do not carry valuable things like jewellery or any other things
Camping at Bhor Itinerary
17:00 Check-in at the campsite.
After check-in, evening tea and snacks.
Get yourself comfortable in your tents.
Campfire and enjoy some games.
20:00 BBQ (limited)
07:00 Wake up early morning to enjoy the sunrise.
10:00 Pack up and Check out from the campsite.
Inclusion and Exclusion
- Evening tea & snacks, BBQ (limited), Dinner and morning breakfast
- Camping tents with a mat on sharing basis
- Any transportation
- All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered
- Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost, which is not mentioned in the cost, includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
Things to Carry
- Extra pair of clothes & towel
- Comfortable footwear
- Sleeping material (sleeping bag or 2 bedsheets)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Sun cap and Sunscreen
- Identity proof
193 total visits