Banjaras and Gypsies, it's amazing time of the year with monsoons ending, the Scotland of India (Coorg) has become more beautiful and green, We are backpacking and starting our expedition to Coorg and fulfill our mission of trekking, camping, bonfire & amazing Coorg dishes. Let's do the flag hosting at the mountain top.
Here are the top 5 duties of Banjara & Gypsy for their fellow travelers: Travel+Food+Camp stay+Bonfire+Trekkin
We will take care of everything, you remember the mission "Fun & Adventure", Phew...that's all.
It's a great way to celebrate the weekend at the picturesque scenery and adrenaline pumping sports organized for you while living under the stars in the campsite with delicious meals, late night music, and bonfire.
Do not wait to think, you need this away from the noise and traffic of the city to absorb fresh air and rejuvenate your body.
- AC Travel from Bangalore -COORG - Bangalore (To & Fro)
- Camp stay with beddings & blankets
- Trekking - Nishani motte with the guide
- 2 breakfasts with Tea/Coffee
- 1 lunch
- 1 dinner
- Evening Tea/ Coffee with snack
Things to carry:
- Two liters of water bottles
- Raincoat if in case it rains
- A torch
- Personal medication (if any)
- Sports Shoes
- Photo Identification
- Extra trousers and inner-wears
- Woolens for night time
Min age for trekking is 18 yrs and max 48 yrs
- Start journey from Bangalore, Board the bus from the below pick up points.
- Manyata Tech Park -bus stop 9:30 pm
- Kalyan Nagar - 9:45 pm
- KR Puram (Under the flyover) - 10:20 pm
- Marathalli Bridge (Kalamandir shop) - 10:45 pm
- Silk board junction (opposite to Prashant hotel) - 11:15 pm
- Reach resort early morning and freshen up.
- Fill our energy by having a healthy breakfast at Resort and start our travel for trekking to Nishani Motte Trek [Easy- Medium trek]
- Relax at Top and come back for late lunch at the campsite, rest for the noon.
- Enjoy evening Tea & Coffee
- Dinner & Bonfire
- Fun activities
- Sleep at your beautiful camps
- Morning sunrise from your camp, it will be misty and foggy in morning
- Start travel from Campsite to Coorg nearby attraction - Namdroling Monastery Golden Temple.
- Reach Bangalore around 11 pm
~End of the trip with lots of memories & friendships
Pick up points
- Manyata Tech Park -bus stop 9:00 pm
- Kalyan Nagar - 9:20 pm
- KR Puram (Under the flyover) - 9:40 pm
- Marathalli Bridge (Kalamandir shop) - 10:15 pm
- Silk board junction (opposite to Prashant hotel) - 10:45 pm
- Mysore Road Satellite Bus Stand - 11:30 pm
85 total visits